You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: [Worn flyers distributed all over Ouvrier and Marchand]  (Read 1338 times)

Juxtaposition

• Outlander
[Worn flyers distributed all over Ouvrier and Marchand]
« on: May 10, 2017, 09:05:17 PM »
[Written in crude Mordentish, with a lump of coal, this flyer seems hastily put together.]

Brothers and sisters in Ouvrier and Marchand, see how the Council of Lugheads keeps choking our working bodies, the People that fuel this so-called Republic. Just a few months past they kept the supply of cheap grain off our streets, with their trade blocks on Ghastria! Even our food is in danger because of these blue bloods...

And who suggested this, block? A foreigner! A former employee for a foreign company, one who now crawls in our own realm's nobility and parades as one of us, the "Sieur" Cal'Raheal. A snake that poisoned the minds of true Dementlieuse people, even if they are blue bloods, one who no doubt schemed his way to the top. Cast him off, says I! Off and away!

Juxtaposition

• Outlander
Re: [Worn flyers distributed all over Ouvrier and Marchand]
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 12:53:49 AM »
[The posters are refreshed periodically, though few people may note who puts them up.]

Juxtaposition

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 10:08:14 PM »
[Written in crude lettered Mordentish, with a lump of coal, these flyers seem hastily put together. One of them even finds itself in Quartier Publique.]

Brothers and sisters of the Republique, I write to you again to urge you to speak up against the norm of our realm.

I spoke of the Council of Brilliance defending the worthless foreign upstart Cal'raheal, but what is shocking even more, that him and his group have been sponsored by one of ours! A Duchesse, no less, one whose life is rife with rumors of infidelity. I pity the poor Duc, his line commandeered by one without wit nor goodwill for the people he rules. How many lackeys has she bedded? Is Cal'raheal her new toy, after her latest favorite was let loose? Is that why she defends him so?

We live in sick times, brethren, where foreign men are given preference to Dementlieuse blood.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 10:31:04 PM by Nécrose »

Juxtaposition

• Outlander
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 10:53:25 PM »
[The posters are refreshed periodically, though few people, if any, could see who posted them.]

Juxtaposition

• Outlander
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 10:17:51 PM »
[Written in crude lettered Mordentish, with a lump of coal, these flyers seem hastily put together. A few of them even appear in Quartier Publique.]

Convenient, the death of the Duc, is it not my brethren? That the Duchesse is suddenly with child. But tell me, does she think us gullible? A bed-ridden man will not give her a child. No, certainly not, but then, who would? A man with motive to murder the Duc, and not try and save him from bandits. A man, that for all we know, has been a bandit for all his life, hiding under a veneer of velvet!

These past events are only a testimony of the hidden machinations and the wickedness of the Duchesse, her willingness to lie and to plot the death of the one she was vowed to remain with, all for the cravings of her weak flesh. Her and Cal'raheal are both devils of the highest order.

Shun them both! To our brothers in the Gendarmerie, I ask of you to take swift action against these cretins, and remove them from our realm - one way or another!