You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Positive DM Encounter  (Read 1105 times)

Shinkuhado

• Outlander
Positive DM Encounter
« on: April 06, 2017, 11:09:43 PM »
Today I had an issue with my toon magically being dead when I logged in. DM Darkness came to my rescue discovering also the weirdness of the problem and fixing my toons deadness. There was even a brief conversation about the need for more half-orc options on the server, as far as look and usage. I appreciate the toon fixing and the sparking the desire to start on a module for orcs I've kind of always wanted to do. Thanks a Bunch Darkness! :)

DM Darkness

• Turn the lights off
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
Re: Positive DM Encounter
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 12:33:57 AM »
Today I had an issue with my toon magically being dead when I logged in. DM Darkness came to my rescue discovering also the weirdness of the problem and fixing my toons deadness. There was even a brief conversation about the need for more half-orc options on the server, as far as look and usage. I appreciate the toon fixing and the sparking the desire to start on a module for orcs I've kind of always wanted to do. Thanks a Bunch Darkness! :)
No problem, glad I could help! Any time you want to compliment anyone from the DM team, there's a nice little threat you could go to next time!

http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=44164.0

Cheers  :fonzie:

badger

• New to the Mists
Re: Positive DM Encounter
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 01:49:17 AM »
I wanted to publicly thank DM Arawn, they was very quick to answer my question and resolved my issue very quickly by checking all of the facts behind the scenes. After they looked at all the facts they made a fair decision and provided me additional information that I was not aware of. This is a good example of how DM's should run. provide the decision and the reason for the decision. Thank you DM Arawn.