Author Topic: Hedia's Journal  (Read 730 times)

swizzlesaurus

• New to the Mists
Hedia's Journal
« on: March 27, 2017, 11:58:29 PM »
I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

[The contents of the journal seem to start at the middle. The first half of the books pages all ripped from their binding rather savagely]

I am leaving tonight. I can’t wait any longer. This will be the last time he talks down to me. The last time he lays a hand on me for voicing what I want. I have lived through sixty years of this hell and I will entertain it no longer. The road to Neverwinter is long but I know a few caravans heading that way. I will not stay here another night. These filthy streets and greedy nobles will be the death of me if I do.

[The ink on the bottom of the page seems to be slightly smudged as if exposed to light rain when being written]

I pray you burn from the magics you forced on me father. I pray to the highest of gods that you burn in hell for what you did.

swizzlesaurus

• New to the Mists
Re: Hedia's Journal
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 09:39:00 AM »
The strangest thing happened to me yesterday evening. Some sort of mist enveloped me while I was traveling through the forest and instead of appearing on the other side I seem to have been transported to another land. It seems I am no longer on the road to Neverwinter That is for sure. I have no idea where I am which is slightly concerning if I am being completely honest. I’ve spent three days on the outskirts of what looks to be an encampment of caravan carts around a large fire. The locals are darker of skin and only watch me with a muted interest. Never saying a word to me. I am afraid I will run out of food soon. I think I will head north and see what I can find. These people must not be the only semblance of civilization around here. We shall see I suppose.