Author Topic: Needing a little help  (Read 997 times)

Miuo

• Discord: Miuo
  • Dark Power
Needing a little help
« on: March 27, 2017, 06:50:15 AM »
So after my initial issue with potm, I did the reinstall and everything been good. But I'm starting to notice a new very minor issue. It's more of a tiny annoyance than an issue.

When I am playing PoTM (windowed) iv started to notice that occasionally potm will sort of kick me out of the window as if I had clicked outside of it. Iv noticed something similar when I'm watching something full screen as well. It will bring up my start bar thing while maintaining full screen.

Does anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
Re: Needing a little help
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 07:57:22 AM »
My task bar do appear sometime when I watch stuff on fullscreen, but as far as I know, simply leaving fullscreen mode and coming backs solves the issue for me.

As for NWN.... I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "kick you out of the window", if you could provide an example maybe! :)
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

modderpunk

• Developers
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 09:53:52 AM »
could it be windows notifications? they take me out of nwn in full screen mode. Very annoying as you get the same freeze as with alt tab.

Building out off the mists

Jeebs

• Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 10:12:00 AM »
Do you have OneDrive? From what I understand when it syncs your files it sometimes boots you out of anything you have running fullscreen.