Author Topic: Herbalist Available For Those Who Combat the Darkness in These Lands  (Read 695 times)

lakhena

• Undead Master
{{ Posted within the Sanctuary of the Coming Dawn, the Sanctuary of Eternal Dawn, and the Sanctuary of the Blessed Succor within Barovia }}

To aid those who take up arms in combatting the darkness that cast a pall over these lands, I offer my services as an herbalist to produce potions that may make this task easier upon you.  Bring me what you find and provide the bottles needed, and I will make the potions before you.  Whilst there are some brews I have not yet mastered, there are many I can make without fail -- such as those which can boost one's strength, endurance, grace, and charm.  All that I ask in return is that you use these brews to aid and protect the people of these lands.  Any donations you wish to give for this service will be gladly accepted, however, and put to good use by those who serve the Morninglord to further spread hope and light in these lands.

Simply ask for Lightcarrier Anya Rose with any of the faithful within this sanctuary.  Dawn's blessings to you all.