Author Topic: Dr. Gaspar's Medical Records  (Read 636 times)

Troukk

• Dark Power
Dr. Gaspar's Medical Records
« on: February 16, 2017, 05:49:37 PM »
Patient: Erzsebet Varga.
Session: 1.

The patient has agreed to submit herself to multiple therapy sessions. Her intention is to overcome the mental weakness that has taken over since certain events in her life have come to pass. She is a hunter and fears that this weak spot might have dire (or even fatal) consequences in the future if she can't dominate it.

This first session was an exploratory one. Provocation was avoided and the only objective was to gather information that could be used in later sessions.

She feels comfortable speaking luktar (remember to establish trust in the future by speaking it).

She is the daughter of a barovian (gundarakite) mother and borcan father. Her father left them in the early childhood. She can remember certain things about him, but not his face (repression?). Her mother was sexually assaulted and murdered when she was a teenager. She was sexually assaulted as well during the same event. The perpetrators were guards and soldiers, all native barovians (ethnic struggle?). When asked about her thoughts on the Vallaki Garda, she showed no resentment toward them (strange, should explore this further).

She constantly questions my method and why I ask things about her past (shame?). However, she is extremely rational and when given a scientific reason, even a fake one, she will submit and answer without hesitation. I ended the session early when she was getting comfortable. I wanted her to leave on a good mood, which will boost her trust on future sessions.
Not all who wander are lost.