Author Topic: Black and Cold: Journal of Beta Bratu  (Read 672 times)

PsychedelicShroom

• Undead Slayer
  • Crazy...
Black and Cold: Journal of Beta Bratu
« on: February 13, 2017, 01:45:00 AM »
Ever since I was a small girl, I'd always liked my cafea black and cold. I like the way the flavors come together, the acrid bitterness. I hate burning my lips.

Well, I've hopefully set some things in motion. I will either be a member of Garda, or someone will see my re-emergence as a threat and kill me. Either way, the complete and utter pointlessness will end.

My brothers came to Vallaki, promising to increase the family "fortune", and ended up getting branded as Tigans. They angered someone, and we all paid for it, I suppose.

So, I've lived here in Vallaki since, working at the warehouse and doing deliveries, nothing special.

Nothing special.

I got myself away from the Pigs only to live little better than one in Vallaki. I could have gone back to the shadows, stealing for my living, but somehow I think I can do better than that.

I've met someone. Nicoleta. She and I bonded over her dislike for her brother's apparent taste for outlander women. Then I realized that her brother was the man I have to convince to ignore my past, and let me serve with honor. This is going to be interesting.

I'm going out for cafea and honeycakes. I think I'll drink it hot this time.