Author Topic: The Drain gossip  (Read 1145 times)

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
The Drain gossip
« on: December 07, 2016, 11:10:14 PM »
Randy's rumors circulated of the unlawful accusation of him and how the word of a hysterical halfling woman was good enough to ruin the life of a man. An offer of five thousand and a Hrunting sword is available to those who bring the female halfling Kneedles dead.

Speculations of a halfling trying to get Caliban to ban together to form a resiatance against the mistreatment of individuals is also heard in the Drain those interested or have the woman can leave message with Hoth. The man's innocents has been tarnished by hersay and vigilante justice is demanded against the vile woman who would siahonor an honorable mans name.
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
Re: The Drain gossip
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 01:30:00 PM »
Rumors linger in the shadows of the Drain of a priest name Dracos. Twists and Caliban's to their surprise find him baring gifts of the deep winter Furs for warmth toys for the younger calibans and twists. He offers medicine and aid to those less fortunate souls praying to them of the avenging Mother that those slighted and harmed seeking a better life are always welcome to his church and teachings. That the goddess of the Night can see their pain and suffering that their bitterness is not forgotten. Even to the human denizens he offered healing and blessings to stave off the were rats wandering the sewers. Though dress like noble in fine glossy black leather and purple trims with a gold backing coat and cape many Calibans had ensure the man was not bothered by thieves or riff raff ensuring he priest safety since he held himself no higher than the lowest Twist. Rumors highly those that tried were cursed as per his faith being reattributed by the gift of the Avenging Mother for their slight sharing far worst maladies or injuries. This of course is only known at Night were the priest held sermons in the woods for those Twists and Calibans wishing to be free of the stink of the sewers his trident of gold and obsidian pushing away werewolves and beasts who granted them no peace. In the darkest of nights and often in places hidden chanting in the distance can be heard in the outskirts as those Barovians during the day pray and those Calibans of the Night pray.

"My dear Calibans and Twists you are a people forgotten the very sin of Vallaki cast aside. You are people in constant suffering you are also Barovian you are also his people but your maladies keep you hidden! Fear not for the Avenging Mother has called to me as she calls to you now. Know if you seek her aid it is yours freely! Her wisdom is yours freely! Your loyalty to me is loyalty to her and she will not forget you as Vallaki has. I will find a place of promise I cannot guarantee it will not be aplace of suffering but all great things must be built to a cause. I make no promises, I make no whimsy for hope. These are sins upon her people and those who accept her. We simply do what must be done to avenge those harmed those who wish to be avenged. If you chose to serve me I will make your life honorable and porsperable. Imake no promise I vow to those who join me in her grace my people will not suffer, my people, will know now dismay, for she has given me the tools to bring you to paradise."

So spoken one sermon in the forest night among the Twist and Caliban with its outlanders and Barovians curious to be aided. Keeping secret the blessings brought by the priest giving only to those faithful and trust worthy.
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."