Author Topic: Crossbow required  (Read 932 times)

dark_majico

Crossbow required
« on: November 26, 2016, 09:23:44 AM »
A note in crudely written common is left at the Ladys Rest by the bar, it requests a well constructed small crossbow. If asked about the note Bianca will tell you she took payment to write the note and display it at the bar, she is pleased to arrange for a collection for a small fee.

dark_majico

Re: Crossbow required
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 09:40:21 AM »
From time to time an asian woman can be overheard talking to Bianca, she becomes frustrated and points at the tatty note on the bar, to which Bianca shrugs her shoulders and grins before saying...

"I can't make them come any quicker, I need more fangs to keep me from forgetting to tell people about the note though!" The asian woman sets down the fangs on the bar with a heavy handed thud.

dark_majico

Re: Crossbow required
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 10:43:48 AM »
Only a few hours passed when a halfling wearing gray clothing and a black cloak came to the inn for presumably a rest and a meal, Bianca didn't make even the smallest attempt to tell him of the note, after all she had a busy day of cooking and tending the bar to do and despite her gracious offer to assist the woman, the establishment came first! After a brief exchange the halfling pressed her for it and she reluctantly told the halfling of the womans need for a better crossbow, and her arrangement. Eager not to loose this new source of revenue she played down the topic and even tried to temp him with a free meal and a few tankards of ale, she decided he could easily pay for a room with his own fang to sleep off the affect of the tankards though. The halfling declined and he passed on a note to Bianca in response, with a sour look on her face she rolled the note and stuck it in between her breasts for safe keeping, Bianca promptly revoked the offer of the food and ale.