You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: The Story of Azreal Rohan  (Read 5251 times)

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
The Story of Azreal Rohan
« on: October 23, 2016, 08:09:14 PM »
    I was born in one of the most important families of the kingdom: The Rohan family. We are blessed by God since the beginning  of our family were modest for saying the least. Our cote of arms is the unicorn because it is the animal of eternal possibilities, like every member of our family who tends to accomplish the impossible. My childhood was lonely, but safe. I lived in the manor of our family, and my mother was always paying incredible attention to me. I barely saw my father since he was working in the capital all the time as part of the House Of Lords passing laws and being important, but somehow I noticed that my mother was paying attention to father all the time. When father came back to the manor, my parents shared time together all the time, and later on I leaned that we, the Rohans, try to share ever moment with the person we love since it is the only one we can trust in the end. My older brother and sister showed me love and respect for everyone, especially for our vassals, who needed our protection. Bruce, the oldest brother, one once told me that even that a noble's life is worth more that the one from a vassal because we have more responsibilities towards them. Our honor as nobles is always in play when it comes to their safety and well being. My sister Donna was always trying to bully and manipulate every kid she could for her own purposes, and she told me she was never proud for doing it, but it was a practice for what is yet to come. At the time, I found that cruel and terrible to use others for your own benefit, but also I notice my father was doing the same thing in a larger scale. I always felt contempt towards that type of actions; it is not genuine.
     When I was nine years old, mother took me to the Arvad Cathedral , and I love it being there. The house of God was peaceful and calm, and also it was said that the prophet Arvad preached in this place long time ago. My mother got me the Holy Book, and I start reading it. I was fascinated by the stories and the logic of book, and I wanted to be part of the Church. I asked my mother to bring a professor to teach me more about the Holy Book on top of my other educational obligations, and thankfully she said yes. From proffesor Mark Brody I learned a lot from him and the meaning of the Word of God. It inspired me to best as I can be, and I wanted to serve God in some way. My sword master, Stanley LLoyd, taught me all what I needed to become a Templar, so at the age of fourteen I tried to apply for it; however, my father somehow knew about it and forbid me to join their ranks. During the same year, I asked my big brother to help me to join. By then, my brother was a captain in the Royal Navy, so he could use his influence to let me in. When my brother told me that everything was ready to go, I decided to follow my own path; moreover, later on I leaned that is the path or every Rohan is to go alone to see the world with his or her own eyes, so we can become the animal of possibilities.
     I stayed three years with the templars, who prepared me to fight as a unit and being organized with myself and with other. They taught me the Word of God in a different manner, but also it game the strength to continue forward in the path of God. I prayed and prayed for my family and everyone around me, so they could have happy lives. One day I receive a revelation from God Himself: He show me the location of something that felt from His city to the white forest of Dagonia which is located in the south of the country. I took my bible and traveling clothing to check this out, but before I leave Rohansburg, I decided to pay a visit to my family. My mother was happy to see me all grown and strong, my sister had a surprise for me for quite a while, but she said that it will be good for me to pass by to visit the family, and my father was there not satisfied by seen me again. I guess he felt that I betrayed the family somehow, but I never spoke too much with him anyways. I told my mother that I will go to Geatland, the furthest city in the South of Dagonia, to accomplish a mission for God. My mother was looking at me in awe, but she saw the determination in my eyes to go there. My sister was in awe too, but Donna knew that it will be better if she gave me my gift, whcich she thought that will help me more than telling me not to go. Donna brought me a sword, and she told me that this sword is to remember my commitment to the family and for all of them to be with me in my travels. I accepted the gift, and my mother gave me money for my travels. I stayed the night with them, and the next day I departed to Geatland.
     During my travels around the country, I noticed that not too many people liked my family, especially when I got to Starlight city, home of the Higgs family. They was a theater play claiming that my family stole the spoils of Westlian War, and the king it is just giving us preference always, which I find completely preposterous. From that point on, I decided not to reveal my last name, so I dont get hurt or even killed around here. I stayed in the city for a couple of days to see its wonders, and I noticed that the streets shine at night, so there is not the necessity for illumination at night, so people tend to go out at night as much as they do dunring the day. I have to say it was amazing to see this with my own eyes.
     After staying in Starlight for a couple of days, I took a caravan to the city of Geatland, and I have to say, nothing that I did in the past could ever prepared me for the next 3 years of my life...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:04:24 AM by kamillebidan00@gmail.com »

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
Re: The Story of Azreal Rohan
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 12:14:59 AM »
     I received a vision while I was slept and getting close to Geatland, and I decided to get down of the caravan since I saw that I was close to my destination. I saw the white forest, and I decided to go towards my destination. The night make it hard to move, but I had a lantern with me for this travel. After walking for a couple of hours, I was spot by a black dog, and his owner with a knight. They explained to me that they were looking for some people who tried to eliminate a great bear who was causing troubles. I decided to accompany them, so I can help of those who are in need. The knight is a fallen lord from the house of Grey: Krieg Greytower. Later on, I discovered that he is a celebrity in town, and he has been living in Geatland since he was 14, and when I met him he was 26 already. I have to say that Krieg is really tall and muscular, and I think that is the physique of a brute, but that might guarantee victory in a lot of battles in the future. They other man was a Ranger, a commoner with the name of Artyek Huld. I have to admit his talent as a ranger is superb for saying the least. I follow them for a couple of hours until we found two men laying on the grass and a huge bear bathing over its own blood. We tried to attending them, and in a few hours, savages tried to killed us, but we killed them back. I learned that these savages come the bordering country called Stygia, and they have been attacking the town lately. I paid no attention to that issue since I was not interested; i had a mission to accomplish and this was a distraction to me. How wrong I was at the moment, and I have to say that this will became the source of a lot of my troubles later on.
     After we killed the Stygians, we took the two wounded men towards Geatland. I visit the Hall of the Earl Hrothgar, who is the leader of this backwater city in compare of what I am used to, and also I met the his wife Idn, who is a beautiful woman and the daughter of the King Castingale. I heard stories of him killing something called a Jotun, supposedly are demons who lived in the ice, and they are very powerful creatures; therefore, he was blessed by the king, and the king gave his daughter to Hrothgar as a way to unified the lands. This cause their family to become the sole protectors of the South of Dagonia. I had the chance to speak with the Earl, and I founded him a simpleton, but he looks strong and shows in his authority when he speaks. I explained to him my desire, but he told me is dangerous to go to the White Forest, so he gave me a scroll to presented to the White Witch Wehan Lancaster. The Earl told me that she could helped me in my mission. The Earl ordered the fallen knight Grey to come with me. I had to admit that it was a really nice gesture from the Earl to that. When I arrived to her tower, I knock the door and waited there for five-seven minutes before someone opened the door. The White Witch receive us, and let us in after I gave her the scroll. Lady Wehan gave me some potions to breath under water, and some advice ;however, I saw the most beautiful woman that I ever seen in my life. My heart melted when my eyes glanced at her, and I became fixated with her. I asked Lady Wehan who the beautiful lady was, and she answered  it to me. Wehan said that she is the daughter of the Earl and princess Idn, and her name is Gyda. I thought to myself that was a beautiful name for a beautiful angel like her. I never thought that she will became the most important person in my life.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:30:27 AM by kamillebidan00@gmail.com »

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 08:51:03 PM »
     When I finished to talk to Lady Wehan, a messenger came to the witch's tower to give a message. I was summon by the Earl, so I needed to get there. During my walk towards the hall, I was assaulted by the locals who despised me for being a Believer of God, even they mock my faith; however, I didn't care of what they thought about my faith because I knew my faith is unbreakable, and it will never be compromise. Not even then and not even now.
     I arrived to the Hall of the Earl, and I have to admit it was loud and obnoxious the people inside and how they acted. To me they lacked of the education and manners that I'm used to, but I have to say, for them acting like animals should be common for them. I had the chance to talk to Lady Idn before encountering the Earl and we had a talk. She acted refined and real , like I'm used to, and I asked her if there are more believers of the Word of God. Lady Idn answered me that there is a small shine on the top of the hill and the north of town; however, no one preached there because there was no one to do it. I can hear the call of the Lord in my heart when I heard that. This was my chance to bring the Word of God to these heathens. I asked if she had some words for her daughter, Gyda, if she wanted to give it to her. Lady Idn told me that if I could say that she misses her, and she hopes Gyda's studies are going well. I accepted her words to be delivered to her daughter, and then the Earl came to talk to me. He told me to go into the back room, and I accepted. When I went there, I saw the fallen Lord Krieg and a man called Revin. I never felt so much darkness in the heart of a man before, and for some reason, my instincts told me to have my guard up when I was around him. After we all sit on the table, the Earl explained to us what is going on. The Earl wanted us to go towards Grey Tower, the home of the fallen lord, and tried to remove the pest that has taken over the castle. The earl said that there was an infestation of goblins inside of the castle, and we needed to removed it from the inside out. We all accepted, and we took ten men and three women as something they called "battle maidens." They are supposedly bring luck to the men in battle and they take care for them. I have to say, the South of Dagonia is weird, and there are weird things living around these lands.
     After we all receive the orders from the Earl, I prepared myself for combat; although, I didn't have any armor with me at the time, but I  decided to purchase some potions and caltrops since I presumed these monsters will not wear any kind of boots, and the potions will heal us in case we were hurt by these creatures. I have to admit, I was exited by knowing I will be able to see and fight these creatures with my own eyes. After a couple of hours for everyone to prepared for the battle was yet to come, We decided to march towards the fallen castle of Greytower with the Varyags and the battle maidens, the suspicious Revin, the fallen Lord Krieg, and I towards our destination.
     Hours later, we arrived to the outskirts of the dilapidated Grey Castle. The architecture  was beautiful for what it was left, and seem like a powerful stronghold for the kingdom in the south of Dagonia. I looked at the fallen Lord, and I could see his sadness to be around his destroyed home and patrimony. Krieg had a master key for the castle, and he kept it as a memento of better times because I could seen it in his eyes. Krieg showed us a backdoor entrance from the castle, so we can get  inside undetected. When we got inside of the castle, we saw a couple of goblins that we killed before they have any kind of alarm. We hid around the castle until we found something unique that I only heard in the old books:  three fire goblins looking at a map, and we decided to attack them while we still have the chance. We fought them, and I killed two of the three by decapitating one of them, and stabbing the other one to death. Krieg killed the remained one.
     After we killed them, we got a map, and it looked that they were planning an attack against Geatland. We got the map, and we started to move back to town; however, that is the moment that everything became incredibly dangerous. A strange and big scream came out from the courtyard, and we all noticed that was am ogre in it, and the goblins spotted us while were we fighting the fire goblins. I never heard something so terrifying and when I saw it, it was even more terrifying that I would ever imagine. We tried to escape before the ogre came inside of the building, but we failed. Krieg and I decided to distract the ogre while everyone else could fight the goblins, so we went up to a tower. The ogre followed us up, we got to a big room, so we decided to fight the ogre right there; however, the ogre attacked me first, and it punched my body. I never felt pain like that before. I don't know how I didn't die, or get stunned after that punch, but my body was heavily hurt. I decided to drink a potion, so I could recover some of my health. When I had the chance to stand up, I decided to run for help, since we were not strong enough to fight this monster. I ran down while Krieg decided to escape up to gain time for me to get help. When I arrived around the Varyags at the bottom of the building, they finished killing the goblins. I explained to them that Krieg was fighting the ogre, and he needed help. We all ran to the top of the building, and when we arrived, we all saw that the ogre was hanging from a hole in the wall, and the ogre was about to fall, but also I noticed that Krieg was in an akward position trying to push the ogre out of the building and make it fall to its demise. When I analyzed the situation, I noticed the ogre was hanging by left hand. I decided to cut the ogre's fingers, so I can help Krieg to defeat this abomination of nature. I run, and fast towards the left hand of the ogre, and with one precise movement of my sword, I severed the fingers of the ogre. The blood from the ogre hit my face and my body while Kring used his last amount of strength to push that horrible monstrosity down the hole. Krieg manage to to perform that incredible feat, but he fell with the ogre down the hole. I was sad for what I just saw in that precise moment. I saw one the heroes of Geatland died, and I could not saved him. I felt in that moment so much pain in my heart, but at the same time, I knew he didn't die in vain. I heard a huge thump sound, like a massive rock fell against the earth, and I looked down to see if the ogre was absolutely dead, and it was; however, I noticed that I could not see Krieg's body. I informed this to the rest of my group, so we did a search around the castle, now infested free of goblins, but we could not find the body of Krieg or his weapon.  The weather changed drastically, so it started to rain furiously as soon as we finish the battle. It felt like God was crying for a hero who severed Him well. .
     After we did the search for Krieg's body, we took everything relevant from the goblin camp, especially the map they were looking for. We also took the the head and the body of the ogre because the Varyags told me that his body was valuable to make some unique products out of it. We marched back to Geatland, but I was incredibly sad for the death of a great hero who I had the chance to meet, even if it was for a short period of time.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:43:13 AM by kamillebidan00@gmail.com »

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 02:39:27 AM »
     We arrived to the town of Geatland, and the locals were praising us, especially when they saw we were caring the body and the head of the ogre. When we arrived to the hall of Hrothgar, I saw the idiots who tried to bully me around for being religious, and I mad at them. I decided to grab the head of the ogre and slam it at the top of their table. When I dropped the head, I screamed out of the top of my lungs. I admit that it felt amazingly to show my strength to these savages. The Earl was really happy to see our accomplishment; however, everything turns sour when the Earl asked for the fallen Lord Krieg. I had no words to say anything, but Revin did. Revin claimed that he saw the Valkyries take his body to Valhalla. I knew it was a lie, but I decide to go with it when the Earl asked me if that claim was true. If I show some kind of discord at that moment, it could be detrimental for the people inside town, and I will put the whole town against me. Lady Idn came to me, and she gave me the title of caretaker for this feat that I accomplished with the consent of her beloved husband. I was enthralled because I was giving the chance to do the same thing as Arvad did once... teach the Word of God to the heathens. I felt that God blessed me for my actions and endurance of His trials, so I accepted the offer of Lady Idn. I went back to the temple, and I was sad for the death of the fallen Lord. He earned my respect and my camaraderie, but I know that up to a point it didn't matter... Lord Krieg was dead, and no one could bring him back.
     I arrived to the shrine, and I went inside of it. It was big enough to have a small congregation, and I noticed that the temple had a rare form of writing in the walls. I felt someone around my back, and I decided to turn around. I saw Lady Wehan, and she told me that she was impressed of my feat, but I told her that Krieg did a lot of the work, and he died for us to live. I was sad when I said those words. After that, I asked her about the writing on the walls, and she answered me that she wrote them. It tells the stories of the Good Book, so the locals can read them. She moved her staff, and opens a trap door from the floor. The door showed me the barracks that were located underground, and lady Wehan gave me the key of the Shrine. I asked her why she had the key, and she explained to me that it was her job until lady Idn transferred the title to me. I was a big surprise for me, so I took the key from her, and I went to the barracks to sleep.
     I received a vision from an angel, and he told me that my mission here it is just starting, so the angel bestow his blessings upon me. The angel wanted me to protect myself and the people of this small town with all God's might. A blinding light hit me, and I felt a fire in my heart, so intense and so powerful, that I felt my body burning from the inside.
     I waked up early in the morning, and I noticed that no one was in the shrine. I knew that lady Wehan never took proper care of this place like a good believer should, so I decided to get my own congregation myself. I went outside of the shrine, and I decided to go outside of lady's Wehan's tower, and I was resolute to preach at the front of her to show her how it was done. I preach there for an hour, but no one wanted to hear me out. An hour later lady Wehan came out of the tower and told me that I should not preach in front of her tower. I got the impression from that statement that she wanted me out because she did not want to be related to me at any juncture. I started doubting her commitment to the Church and the Word of God. She told me to go to the Town Square for me to preach the Good Word, and also I would not be a nuisance to her. I walked a little towards the middle of the town square, and I started to preach to the masses. A lot of people came to hear me as I preach the Word of God, and I felt a jolt of energy, like God's wisdom was talking to the masses and using me as vessel for His will. I never felt so much accomplishment in my life, even more than the time my father praised me for my painting technique. I got people who tried to defy the Word of God, but I answered all of their rebuttals. It felt so good.
     After I finish preaching, I decided to go back to the Main Hall of Hrothgar, and I received news of a HUGE surprise when I arrived: the fallen Lord Krieg came back to town. I could not believe that news at that moment, so I tried to see with my own eyes if that was true... and it was. Krieg came back half naked wearing a white wolf pelt. He received the entrance of a hero, and he deserved it. I felt such relieve for some reason, like God wanted him to keep roaming Mytgard for a little longer. I saw that he was cleaned and treated nicely by the Daughters of Valkyrie for the whole day if you catch my drift. I asked around who were the Daughters of Valkyrie, and the answer that I got was for the Varyags to be attended on after the battle, especially when it came to healing and sexual matters. I guess that was his reward for killing the ogre; however, I still find their traditions to be quite outré for my taste, but who am I to judge them for their traditions and customs? Since my family has the strangest mating traditions in the entire kingdom, I should not be so judgmental.
     I went back to the temple for the rest of the day, and I decided to write back home. I wanted to tell my family that I was perfectly fine and I miss them; although, I needed supplies and money to support the temple. I have to think this very well because I don't want my last name to be revealed yet. I want to earn everything by my own hand, not because I am a Rohan. I never wanted to served or work in the Capital City, in fact, I despised the trickery and the backstabbing from the Courts. If I wanted to be a noble, i would stayed in the capital, but I know my mission is different and fulfilling. I finished the letter for my sister, but I need to make sure to keep my last name a secret. I didn't know how the nobility from this land would react by my presence, so I decided to explain to lady Idn to keep the secrecy of my last name. I don't want to get killed or even worse outcome for being a Rohan in a strange land. A couple of hours later, I decided to head back to the Main Hall, so Lady Idn could sent a dove to the capital. I asked her to keep my identity of my last name a secret when the letter arrived back to her in a week. Lady Idn asked me why, and I told her that she will understand when the letter from the capital arrived. She promised me her secrecy in the matter, and I felt relieved in my heart. When I stop speaking with lady Idn, I saw that Krieg was in the hall, and he started to explain how he was alive. His story was chilling and terrifying for not saying the least...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 06:51:42 PM by kamillebidan00@gmail.com »

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 02:22:17 AM »
    The fallen lord Krieg told us his adventure on how he came back to Geatland. Krieg started by saying that he waked up on the top of a slab made of stone. His left arm was hurting him, but he did not had any kind of damage in his arm or his body, which he founded strange. Then, Krieg said his armor was removed, and he never saw what happen to it. he was covered with the wolf pelt around his waist. He stood up and tried to get out of the place which he was in. He described the place as a cave with rare symbols glowing in the dark. Next, Krieg told us when he got out of the cave, and he noticed that it was snowing. At that precise moment, Krieg realized where he was... Somehow he was in the mountains of the lower Linorms. I asked the locals when Krieg said the place because it was my first time knowing of this place, and these mountains are located at the West of Geatland, and there is snow all the time in this region. Also the locals told me that place was cursed by demons because the locals used to do human sacrifices, and the gods punished the locals of the mountain by living in eternal winter. Continuing with Krieg's story, Lord Krieg mentioned that he wasn't feeling cold or sick, he presumed the wolf's pelt was protecting him from the elements. Then he tried to walked down the mountain, and he managed to do it without any major issues until he got to the bottom. He saw two men in light armor, and Krieg described that those two men were there to set guard for some reason. He approached them and killed both during the skirmish. Then he took the horses and came back to town.
     I could not believe this story since I saw his body fell from the tower with my own eyes, and I never believed for a second Revin's tale of the Valkyrie taking Krieg's body. The Lady Wehan and Revin the Gothi were summoned to see Hrothgar to get a proper explanation, especially coming from Revin, of how Lord Krieg is alive and kicking. After 30 min of waiting for them, the main actors came to the Main Hall to examine Krieg. Lady Wehan gets close to him, but I decided to talk to her beforehand. I asked her how Krieg can be alive after I saw him fell from the tower during the battle. She answer me in a cryptic way, but she was suspicious of the story of Revin also, and the "miraculous" resurrection of the fallen Lord Krieg. Lady Wehan added that she wanted to see Krieg up close. After she answered me, lady Wehan went to see Krieg. When She got up close to Krieg, lady Wehan used a spell on him with the purpose to scan his body. At the moment lady Wehan finished to scan Krieg, she looked at him in awe and surprise. She declared that Krieg had something inside of his body, like a small egg or a small ball in his left side of his chest. Revin did the same thing, and agree with Wehan, but then, Revin cut Kriegs hand for a drop of his blood. With that odd blood ritual, he declared that the return of Krieg was an omen from the gods, and the drop of blood in the way it fell that there will be an epic and glorious battle. I personally could not believe the heresy of Revin's words, and then Revin added that a sacrifice must be prepare and done for the gods, and  it must done soon. Revin impose this act on Hrothgar, and their gods must be pleased. I saw Hrothgar's face, and he did not wanted to perform the ritual. I think it might be because of lady Idn's opinion on their traditions; however, a voice from the background said something interesting... Lady Wehan said that she thinks that the reading made by Revin might be a misconception since she knows also the Gothi techniques, and proper reading of the drop of blood was an omen calling for imminent danger. This statement broke a lot of happy faces, but Revin tried to secure his position by reminded his followers the glory of battle and death that they will confront. I personally founded completely out of place what Revin is asking from his people, and it made me believe that the Varyags are looking for death at any opportunity they have.
          After the meeting was adjourned, Revin when towards Hrothgar, and Revin told him that he knows what's needs to be done, the ritual must be perform, and the gods must be satisfied, especially for the lack of believing lately since he got married to lady Idn. Hrothgar said back to Revin that he can not imposed anything on him, but he understand that the ritual is important for his people to be performed, so he accepted the conditions. I went towards Krieg and lady Wehan, and I asked how she knows blood magic. Her answer was amusing for saying the least because she told us that she doesn't know blood magic, but she found that the reading was too convenient for the promise of a glory battle; therefore, she decided to create doubt on his reading and see how Revil will react. She thought that Revin might be up to something. Then, we decided to ask Krieg where he was held in the mountains, and lady Wehan was curious and desiring to see this place. Krieg looked at her, and he would guide us towards the place he waked up. We all went to prepare ourselves for the travel, and even got more men to go with us: we got a Ranger with the name of Harry Colorado, who was the man responsible for killing the huge bear, and his friend Vaelin who I believed he is traveling partner of Harry Colorado; however, I never had the chance to talk with them, so I can not say who they really are or their real business in Geatland. I heard a rumor that Vaelin wanted some of the ogre's blood for some reason, but like I said before, I never talked to him besides the little interactions we had in this mission. After all of us got together in the barracks of the Big Landing, we marched on horses towards  the Lower Linorms's Mountain.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:01:09 AM by kamillebidan00@gmail.com »

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 04:35:31 AM »
     Krieg decided to give me a one of the horses he got from his skirmish with the Stygians at the bottom of the mountain. These horses are bigger than the ones I'm used to, and the caretaker of the horses told me about these big, fast, lean and beautiful horses are a speacial breed known as Warhorses. These animals are breed for especially for battle, and the stygians from the mountains of the lower Linorms are the only ones who raised them. I have to say, the horse looks intimidating, and it at least a whole foot taller and wider tham the regular horses. I took lady Wehan when me since this horse is strong enough to catch up with the regular horses, even it is carrying two people on top. Krieg took the other warhorse, and Harry and Vaelin took a normal horse each one. When all the horses were saddle and ready, we ride towards the mountain.
    Half a day has passed already when we arrived at the feet of the mountain. All of us went down from the horses, so Harry decided to mount guard, Vaelin decided to do secure the perimeter, and Lady Wehan, fallen Lord Krieg and I decided to go inside of the cave. When we enter the cave, I could feel the coldness of the mountain, and the lack of light of the room made the cave look creepy that it should. Lady Wehan noticed the marks of runes in the walls... being engraved it with such dedication. I could feel the heresy of this place, and I did not like it quite a bit. lady Wehan saw a stone ladder going down, and we followed the path until we saw a huge slab. Lord Krieg told us this was the place where he waked up. I got closer to the slab and I decided to touch it; likewise, lady Wehan did the same too, and I got a vision of this dark entity playing with the insides of Krieg, like it was putting something inside in his left side of the chest. I saw the marks of runes on top of lord's Kriegs body, and I was personally horrifying for this vision. Then and my body flew away, like a force repelling me after I touched the slab. Lady Wehan looked at me, and I knew at that precise moment she saw the same thing that I did. Lord Krieg looked surprised when I flew across the room, and we all decided to leave this horrible place. When we came out, Vaelin told us that Harry spotted some Stygians coming towards us, so we decided to run towards our horses for a fast and expedite retreat towards Geatland. The Stygians spotted us, and they gave us chase. They got close to us, but with the help of lady Wehan by raising a fog to cover our tracks, we escaped intact and in one piece.
     We arrived to Geatland around two hours before sundown, and lady Wehan decided for us to go with her to her tower to talk about what she and I saw inside. When I had the first chance to escape from the group, I started searching for an angel, lady Gyda. I made a promise to lady Idn to deliver her message to her daughter, and I wanted to do it, but I wanted to see her also. I felt love at first sight when I saw her. I asked around and the students pointed me towards her. My heart was pounding with excitement and powerful emotions. I saluted her, and I give her mother's message. She saw me shocked, and I told lady Gyda about my adventure with her teacher. I explained to her when I touched the slab, I saw some runes, so lady Gyda asked me if I could draw them. I told her that I can, and I did. After I finished drawing my vision of lord Krieg on the slab with the marked runes, I decided to do a sketch of lady Gyda while she was trying to figure it out the runes that I did in the drawing. I saw the surprise face that she put when she recognize one of the symbols, and she asked for lady Wehan to come, so she asked to one of the students to call her immediately and he obey. Lady Wehan came as fast as possible to see my drawing, and I have to say that lady wehan was quite critic of my drawing of my vision, so I told her that I should had pay more attention to my art instructor when I was a child, and both looked at me in awe. Gyda said that she recognize the sybol and from an old book she read some time ago, so she needs the help of lady Wehan to find the book. After 15 min of waiting, Whena finds the book and lady Gyda starts looking for the rune symbol until she finds it. Lady Gyda said that the rune comes from another continent, from a witch who sold her body and soul the devil to become one of them. I was surprised at the begining, and then I got worry and lost because I knew the evil that we will have to face at that moment will be an uphill battle. I felt confusion and anger, so I decided to pray, and I asked to lady Wehan where I could do it, so she recommended the RoseGlass Room. I went there and pray for a signal of guidance for 10-15 min, but then, I heard someone at the door of the Room. It was lady Gyda, and she heard my prayer. I called her name, and even then, her name was a melodic sound in my ears that shakes my body and soul for her. I was thrilled beyond expectation. Gyda told methat I have to walk by faith, not by sight when the darkness is around you. I could not believe it, Lady Gyda gave me the most powerful advise I could ever need, so I went close to her... I grabbed her hands with mines... I thank her... Then I tried to kiss her; however, she got embarrassed for the situation, and she run away. For a second it broke my heart, and I thought I ruin every chance with the love of my life, but I knew it was too early to call something done at that juncture. Lord Krieg came 10 seconsds later after Gyda ran outside of the Room, so Krieg told me not to give up, and keep trying if I really want her love; although, it was time for us to go now.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 03:28:45 AM »
     After Lord Krieg laugh at me for my failure with lady Gyda, he informed me about a rumor that he want us to check it out. The rumor is is about people are trying to revolt against the Earl because they believe his marriage with lady Idn has make him forgot the old ways and traditions, giving space for the Christians, and they feel Dagonians have control over their land. Krieg told me that we should proceed with caution. I was scared for the Earl's family, but if we act quickly, we might be able to prevent something horrible. Krieg, some other Varyags and I went to the place of supposely the conspirators were getting together. The place is located in the outskirts of town. We arrived at a farm house where a raipist live here, and we saw a decent group of locals going inside of this man's house. We recognize some of their faces, and the funny part is, some of them fought with us at the battle of Greytower. I was astonishing of seeing these men and women trying to overthrown the Earl, but I knew that nothing good comes when you try to kill the leaders of yoru community. It only leads to anarchy, and it must be stop at all costs. We waited for hours until we knew no one else was coming. Krieg gave me the idea to preach to the rapist, so he can get inside from another entry and try to stop the insurrection. I accepted.
     I went to the house, and start preaching to the rapist, and I convince him to be part of the church and abandon his treacherous ways. I felt incredible for being able to reach such a lost soul so the light of the divine glory of God. during my conversations with the rapist, he let me inside of his house, and I told him my other reason why I came to his house. The man allowed us to come inside, and I explain him that he might be giving room for an insurrection in Geatland, so he told us where they were inside of his house. He show us under his cellar, there was a big room in it, and we could hear voices, not clearly, but we knew they were discussing something in it. Lord Krieg and I went down to the room, and they really wanted to revel against the Earl. Lord Krieg step up and wanted to calm down the people, and why they should not rally against their leader. Krieg convince them not to go with their plans of rebellion, as an exchange, we will not inform the Earl about their plans. After we finnish, we went out to our respective houses. I went to the temple to rest and finish my day with happiness.
     I waked up early again, but I was happy for the result that I got last night. I decided to fix the shire a bit and clean the place. Then again, I went to Town Square to keep preaching the Word of the Lord tot he masses. Even some of the locals laughed at me and tried to ridicule me, I still reach some souls for to be blessed by the Light of God. It always feel good to preach people, but it will be nice to have a proper Church. Later on,  I went to the tower of lady Wehan, and see if she figure it out what it could be inside of the fallen lord. When I arrived, I saw a bunch of women inside of the tower, and they drank something. I never asked in deep, or really cared about it. Moreover, I heard that lady Gyda was summoned to the Earl's Hall, so I took this opportunity to offer myself to escort her to the hall. It will give me the chance to talk to her, and of course, known her better. Krieg also had business at the Earl's Hall, so us three went there so it through. The next thing that will happen will be one of the moments that made me question God for the first time in my life.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 09:33:22 PM »
     I offered my arm to lady Gyda, and lord Krieg accompany us going towards the main town. Her presence and soft perfume makes me feel so delighted to be around lady Gyda. I heard that lady Gyda doesnt go out too much out of the tower, but I decided to walk with her around town, like a date. Oh god , I was so happy to share this moment with the woman I love. Krieg took us to the "Filthy Ray," so we got some food and soemthing to drink. I saw in that moment how much people love her, and how much people admire her as a beacon of hope. I felt for a second like back home when mother and father took us to the main streets of Rohansburg to eat outside and visit town.
     After we finish eating and having a nice conversation with the lovely lady Gyda, we kept walking over town and I purchased her caramels. She seem t love sweets. A conversation started after I noticed when people start to noticing me by calling me preacher. Krieg never liked people imposing religion on other, but at the same time, lady Gyda and I  Krieg should rebuild his family castle, and keep his family heritage. I think the took that comment seriously because I saw him in his eyes. After we discuss all of that, we went towards the the Main Hall.
     When we arrived to the hall, Krieg told me not to intervene in their ceremony of sacrifice. Lord Krieg explained me in detail if I want to protect the Christians who live in town, no matter what happens, I should not intervene. The ceremony was conducted in the Main Hall, and it was the most horrifying, heretic, and strange thing I ever seen. The light of the room dimmed, and Revin appeared from the back of the room. Revil called someone to be a sacrifice, and one man offered himself to be the sacrificed for the rites. This is the part that almost killed me inside, Revin called Gyda to perfrom the sacrifice the man for their gods. I was in shock, and the incense was heavily strong, even nauseous, like it was hypnotizing. Revin put a knife in lady Gyda's hand, and I prayed for her not to do it. I prayed so hard and with so much faith that I wanted a miracle to happen, but my prays and words fell into nothingness. Lady Gyda stabbed the man in the heart and killed him. I was in shock and anger engulf my body, but at the same time, I was worry about Gyda since I saw her eyes when she did it, like she was hypnotized by something. I knew wanted to know what happened to her.
     Revin continue the ceremony, but i didint care. I wanted to know about lady Gyda's condition. I saw that she was taken by her mother to the back of the hall, and enter the room that lady Gyda and lady Idn went in. I entered the room, and I saw lady Gyda in shock. I wanted to pray and cleanse her for her sin. The only thing I recive from lady Gyda was being shunned and pushed to the side because lady Gyda wanted the comfort of her mother. I went out of the room feeling a wrath that I never felt before. I walked outside of the building, and I noticed that no one was outside. It looked like everyone was around the Main Hall; however, my wrath was clouding my vision, and the worst part, that I could stop it, but I was a coward and let lady Gyda dirt her pure soul in a pagan human sacrifice. I never felt this amount of despair and anger, but also i felt guilty. I asked God why He let this happen. Why He let something this to happen. I was livid and breaking things because I could not comprehend why this happen, and the Earl let his own daughter to perform the sacrifice. I screamed to the sky, and then someone asked me why I was angry. I saw a light of relieve when I saw my brothers in arms. Five Templars in horses came towards me, and they recognize my uniform. I presented myself as the caretaker  of the shire and I told him about the barbaric ritual I just saw. They were horrified as well, but now, I feel that we can change thistown for the better with help. I asked where they they come form, and they told me from the city of Kent. I found it weird because my letter was never sent there, but it was sent towards the capital. I asked them if they knew who I was, and all of them kneel to me recognizing me as a lord of Rohan. I stopped that as soon as i could. I told them I dont want to be revealed as a lord yet. They went with it, and I show them the way towards the shire. I help them to felt like home, and we prepare the beds for them to rest. I went to sleep also, but I could not do it. I had so much anger in my body. I was staring to the ceiling, for hours, and the night was not seem to end at any time. I felt that I had to go outside, and I start practicing with my sword, but no matter what I did, I could not remove the feeling of despair from my heart. Then, I noticed a raven who was resting at the top of the cross. The raven croak, like it wanted me to follow it, so I decided to do it...

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 03:50:21 AM »
     I followed the raven for about 20 minutes until it stopped at the Main Hall. It looks like the raven wants me to go inside, so I decided to go in. When I got in the building, I could still smell that foul incense in the room. I saw some people sleeping and resting in the chairs and and the lights are really dim. I kept walking towards the sleeping quarters of the Main Hall, located in the second floor of the building. I went up the stairs, and I saw one of the daughters of the Valkyrie around, and she looked drunk or gone mentally since I heard her laughing. I let her pass while we encounter ourselves in the corridor going up to the stairs. I arrived to the second floor of the Main Hall, the sleeping quarters, and I noticed a big pool of blood in the middle of the main corridor for the sleeping quarters. I was in awe and doubt what happen here, but I did noticed anything else that could be strange, with the exception of the woman walking down to the main hall. I went looking for her, thinking there is something dangerous roaming around the place, and might hurt her. I went down the stairs and I found her there, so she cam close to me. I asked her is she is fine, and she replied that she is fine. She walked towards me, and she hug me. Then she was kissing my neck and one of her hands went down to my manhood. I was in shock, but even as pretty as she looks, she is not my type. I nicely rejected her, and I told her that she needs to go to her room. In that moment, a tentacle coming under her skirt, and tried to strangle me. The sensation in my skin and the sound of it was sickening.  The tentacles were disgusting and almost made me gag.
     I was in shock , and the tentacles tried to take my air out; however, I remember that God and his angles gave me a gift to punish all kind of evil forces who tried to threaten me and the people of this city. I concentrated my faith for God inside my soul, and I could feel the fire coming out of my heart. I saw my hands glow with a golden light, and I heard that unholy creature scream in pain after my touch.
     The woman fell into the ground, and a horrible noise came inside of her body. Her body explored and I got a blood bath. I was in shock and scared. I saw demon materialize in front of my eyes, and I can say that I felt a shivering sensation in my spine. I was screaming at the top of my lungs: DEMON!!!!!!!, DEMON!!!!!!! over and over again, and I decide to run for my life in a desperate action.
     While I was running for my life, I found a torch and a container of oil. I grabbed those, and I stated running with them. The demon, later one I founded the proper name of it and it was shoggoth, came towards me, like it was angry at me for burning her with my holy touch. When the shoggoth got closed to me, I threw the oil container to it, and then the torch. The shoggoth caught on fire super quick, it tried to roll around while making horrible noises and movements, showing signs of incredible pain, and broke one of the walls going inside of the Main Hall. From the movement and noises of the it make, I can see that fire hurts the shoggoth a lot, but at the same time it blocked the the Main Hall door, so I decided to walk towards the kitchen in  the back of the First Landing, which is the main building I am now.
     At the moment I enter the kitchen, I saw Varyags fighting each other with their weapons, fighting tot he death, and I noticed some of them were acting like they were possessed by something. A couple of the possessed Varyags tried to attacked me, but I manage to defend myself from them. Their swrods and axes moving with the intention to kill me and everything they had on front of them, and I just moved to to evade them when I could. Then I noticed some of the Varyags who were not possessed helped me, and grabbed them tightly, so I decided to purifying the ones I could; although, some of them they could not be saved, and we had to kill them. That was a moment that I blame myself for being so weak, and I feel guilty for not trying not to save everyone.
     After I purified the Varyags I could, my body could not handle it anymore. I felt tired and my body exhausted, and one of the Varyags saw my condition and asked me if I could keep purifying the ones. I could just looked at him tired and my body almost can move. The Varyag gave me a rare herb to eat, and I felt recovered, like I slept for eight hours. After I got the herb, I noticed the Varyags with a mark in their foreheads were possessed or acting possessed. I told to every single Varyag that the brand in their forehead is causing them to act crazy. The ones who were not possessed did it and they felt safe. The Variags and I decided to leave the the Main Hall to go outside... At that moment I thought that things could not get any worse, but how wrong I was... how wrong I was.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2016, 03:41:18 AM »
     I got out of the Hrothgar's Hall with the few Varyags I could save, and I went to see where my brothers were. After I found them in the local tavern, I was in awe. I could not believe with my own eyes. They were just standing there. Looking at the damage that demon was doing at the city. Doing nothing for the people of Geatland while everyone was fighting that thing for their land and lives. I was furious, and oh God, I was furious. I told my brothers in anger what theyr were doing here, and they should be helping us to remove this abomination of Hell. The Templars looked at me in a smug manner, like they have a solution for this problem. They started to standing up, and they decided to eliminate the problem of the demon with me; however, I went to get my armor from the Shrine. When I arrived, noticed Krieg was there, looking for me. I told him what I saw inside of the Hall. Krieg was worry about the Earl and his family, but honestly, I was worry for lady Gyda. I know that was a long shot of me, but I know she is the love of my life, and I dont want nothing bad happening to her. We went back to the Main Hall, trying to defeat this monster, and restore order in Geatland. After 20 minuntes, we went inside of the Main hall. It was dark, and a heavy ambiance was felt in the room. We started to walk towards the chair of the Earl, and we saw a pyramid made of skulls. I also noticed that the beast of hell did this thing on purpose since he broke some part of the ceiling, so the moon light could illuminate the skull pyramid. I was disgusted after seeing that horrible horrible display, and then, something gave a chill in my spine: I heard the voice of my sister coming from the second floor, and Donna's voice told me to look at her decoration. I felt the fear started to filled my mind, but that emotion rapidly went away when I saw from a rock door on the side moving. Revin came out of the it, and for some reason, I was mad at him. I felt he pushed Gyda to commit that heinous crime against her will. I screamed him, and I tried to punch him. I blamed him for all of this horrible event that everyone's is living at this moment. I have to recognize that is was not Christian form my part to blame people without any kind of proof, but I was beyond the feeling of contempt against him. After that horrible display from my part, the fallen lord Krieg asked Revin for Hrothgar and his family. Revin answerd it that he moved Lady Idn and their youngest son, Yoril, were moved to the West side of town. Revin told us that there is an stronghold for the people in town to move in case of invasion. The Earl told Revin to take hos wife and son to it, and the Earl was looking for his daughter in the second floor.
    When Revin said that, I was scared beyond my imagination for Lady Gyda and his father. We went to the second floor, and I recommended to every single person to carry fire and oil. We needed to go to the rooftop to see if the Earl and his daughter were safe. When we arrived to the second floor, the gore and the horror displayed once again was only that could come from my worst nightmare: the Demon used the organs and guts of men to "redecorate" the main corridor of the second floor, and somehow cut the arms of its victims to the doors. My spirit almost broke when we saw the hands and arms moving in random movements, and I felt disgust for the cruelty of this abomination. My God was tough to watched. We saw the monster going inside of the corridor, and we bathed in oil and fire. I have to admit that felt pretty good to make that horrible spawn suffer a little bit. We burned so much that it went inside of a room, and destroyed a wall to escaped outside of the building. The fallen lord Krieg, Revin, the Templars and I  hurry up to get to the top of the building, so we can rescue the Earl, and especially for me, I wanted to rescue Gyda.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 03:50:34 AM »
     We went to the rooftop looking for the Earl and his daughter, and my heart was pounding with anguish. I ran desperately to check for them, but the only thing we saw on the rooftop was the dead Varyags and some of them were heavily injured by the creature. I healed the ones who were injured, and I asked them where the Earl and his daughter went. By the look of the Varyags i healed, they noticed my desperation to find them. They told us that the Earl and lady Gyda took the chain elevator at the end of the rooftop, and they stayed to distract the abomination for them to escaped. They explained to me that elevator goes to an Iron ore mine, and there is a tunnel that communicates to the outside.  I ran immediately towards the elevator, the same goes for the fallen lord Krieg, Revin, and some Varyags. We aboard the elevator, and we went down. I never felt so anxious and so nervous in my life since I never experimented nothing like this back home, or even in the Church. I looked at Revin, and I tried to apologize to him for my deplorable attitude earlier. My heart believed that was the right thing to do. After I apologized to him, the demon attacked us, and smashed the elevator cage which it caused the elevator to freefall. I felt how my blood rushed towards my head, and I felt a little dizzy during the fall. When we hit the ground, a Varyag cushioned my fall,but he received so much damage. Then, the demon came to us, and it was making such horrible noises that make me hurried up to get out of the cage. Lord Krieg pulled himself us incredibly quickly, Revin followed quickly after that, I came third, and another Voryag came out of the cage. The rest were dizzy or died during the fall. Revin spotted the exit tunnel, and we started to ran. The demon smashed the caged elevator like it was paper, and the demon screamed so loud that made my spine shiver. Lord Krieg screamed that we need to run and escape. We, the survivors of the fall, start running, and I was running as fast as I could; however, the demon started gaining on us. I was looking back while I was running, and it was looking at the sky at night that was engulfed in a deep nightmare. I ran so desperately for my life, and i was falling behind everyone. I guess the armor is making me run slower than usual. Lord Krieg saw me falling behind, and he grabbed a small flask with oil. He lit it off, and he threw it to the monster. When it make contact, it lighted up that nightmare that was about to eat me alive, and gave me enough time to outran it. We saw a corner, and lord Krieg turned as fast as he threw the flask. It was my time to make the turn, and I saw a light of hope. Lady Wehan appeared in front of me,and she made a wall of light. At that moment I saw also the Earl gave lady Gyda to Revin, so he can protected her. Lady Wehan told me to hurry up and jump the cliff in front of me. Krieg looked at me, and he pushed me towards the cliff. I started falling really slow, and then I saw the rest falling also slow, but lady Gyda and Revin were not there, and I looked to the ground for then with no luck. The Earl, the fallen lord Krieg and lady Wehan where falling slowly also. When we arrived to land, the Earl told us to go the stronghold where all of the people in town were being protected. We followed the instructions of the earl, and we went there...

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 01:02:33 AM »
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:07:57 PM by kamillebidan00@gmail.com »

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2017, 05:56:06 AM »
     While we were going back to the Stronghold, we started to see the first shinning light from the sun. It felt great in my skin, but I was worried about Lady Gyda. after a bit, we arrived to the Stronghold. Lord Krieg went directly towards the Earl, and delivered the traitor woman. She was grabbed by the Varyags, and sent to other room for interrogation. Then, Lord Krieg gave the head of the traitor Revin. The Earl called one of his men, and requested to make the skull of the traitor Revin a chalice for him to drink wine in it. That was one of the most barbaric things I ever heard in my life. It is something unthinkable by our Dagonian standards of civilizations this kind of cruelty, and to think that that the Falmyr are also part of our glorious and civilize country is so unthinkable. After 30 minutes, the woman confessed where Revin took Lady Gyda... She was given to the Stygians , and she heard that Lady Gida will be delivered to a weird man called Ivar the Boneless. She said that the Stygians traveled to the towards the mountains to the East. Lord Krieg mentions about a temple in the ancient city of Harrowhel, and he adds that is the most probable place they went with Lady Gyda. He says that the place is around a day and a half. After the Earl Hrothgar heard everything, He took the traitor and drag her towards the middle of the Main Hall, and with at hunderous voice, he called all of his subjects to be in front of him. We followed him immediately. The Earl accused the woman of trason towards the Earl, his family and the people of GEatland, including the destruction of the city. The woman laught at him, spit in the floor and responded to him. The woman saif that he, the Earl, was the real traitor. He betrayed the Geatlands by marrying Princess Idn, not respecting the old gods, and the worst part was bringing a new god who is splitting and damaging their society. I was in shock when I heard that, and also felt sorrow for her. The Word of God was hurting his town and love ones; however, she should not betrayed her lord, and betrayal is the worst sin of all, and only blood can cleanse that sin. Then, the woman said that this is the time for people like her to rise and put proper order in Geatland by respecting the old gods. Hrothgar was done hearing such heresy comming from the female traitor, so he decided to perform on her something called "blood eagle." I have to admit, that souinds very painful, and knowing these savages... it should be a painful way to die. After the Earl said blood eagle, the cheering was outstanding and loud; however, I saw someone in the crowd. I could recognize one of the people who was in the cellar. and I saw that ehw as armed; he pulled out sword. from his cloak.  I went towards him, and I tried to approach him from his back. Somehow he saw me getting closed to him and he tried to slash me. hell broke loose, and we started to fight. I stabbed him in the heart with my sword, and I noticed that everyone started to fight eachother. The conspirators wanted to make their move now, and I started to scan the field. I saw something that terrify me... I noticed one of the conspirators was trying to run towards the Earls family, in direction of Princess Idn. I decided to run towards the Princess and making sure that she should be save from harm. I arrived faster towards the Princess Idn than the conspirator, and I put myself between him and the princes, so I decided to engage him... I swing my sword and I slashed him, but I miscalculated the swing and could not put him down with one strike. He stabbed me in back in retaliation, and I felt the coldness of the blade entering my body, like a huge sting from a wasp entering my stomach. I collapsed on my knees, the conspirator got close to  me and he was about to finishing and I was about to pass out when I saw a broadsword dismember the hand of the conspirator. It was the Earl's broadsword, and that was the last thing that I remembered.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2017, 05:17:23 PM »
    I waked up 30 minutes later, and princess Idn was with his husband at the feet of my bed. I tried to get up from the bed, but I am badly hurt. I made a promise to the Princess of Dagonia, and I need to uphold it. As a Rohan, I must uphold my promises. I decided to talk to Princess Idn, and I told her if im going to rescue her daughter I will do it as Azreal Rohan. I requested the Princess to make a cape with the logo of my family, and she accepted my request. Lord Krieg comes to me, and scolds me for being so reckless . I apologize to to him because he was right; however, it was my my duty as a noble to protect the Princess. Lord Krieg told all of us that it was time to move, and I decided to go. Lord Krieg was hurt from the batlle, but not as bad as I am. I knew that we dont had the time to rest, but it occurred to me that we could get healed during the travel to the mountains since it will take sometime to the city in the mountains. THe Earl and Lord Krieg liked the idea, and at the same time, the Earl called his greatest Varyags, and they were lead by Arngorn the Cnqueror. Krieg and I were put in a caravan to be attended by town's doctor named Morel. All the Templars decided to come with us, and I was relieved that they decided to come with us to rescue Lady Gyda. In total, we were 12 including the doctor and the driver of the carriage, and I knew that destiny was awaiting for me. I was worry for Lady Gyda, and I wanted to protect her. While I was getting sleepy in the caravan, we departed to our mission.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2017, 04:41:03 AM »
     In my sleep, I had another vision. A vision of of an angel of our Lord. I asked him who he was, and he replied to me he was the angel of death and holy retribution, the Angel Azrael. He told me that it was about time to show the power and the fear of what the Creator can bestow into their servants. He continued saying the horrors of the battlefiel are not for a man of God, unless his cause is pure and just... and your cause is pure and just; therefore, God has ordered to me to give you a new tool to defeat this ordeal of darkness and evil that is approaching your world, and you will be there to repel the evil of the world. The angel extended his arm and grabbed my right hand... I felt my hand burning with an intense fire, but i was not getting hurt by it. He showed me a battlefield of warriors fighting extreme odd against them, but being able to repel everyone by having radiant blades. The angel said to pay attention to the battle, and I was in show seen the power of that radiant blade capable to cut almost anything. I asked the Angel how I can make my sword irradiate like that, and he answered me. Using a poweful tone, he said: "The Time for Retribution Has Come for the Wicked. By the Radiance of my Sword, You Will Atone for your Sins." I understood the command, and the Angel said a few more words. He said that there is time for me to wake up, andf it is time to bring the wicked to be brought to the justice of our Lord. After those words, I waked up in the carriage seeing Doctor Morel attending my wounds. He was impressed that I could healed up as quick as I did, and I told him that is the power of the Lord in action. Honestly, I want to believe that the visit of the angel might have something to do with it, but also it could be the medicine that the Doctor was using to heal me. At this moment, it doesn't matter, I have to save Lady Gyda from those wicked cultists. After a couple of hours of traveling, we got to the feet of the mountains, and I noticed we got some extra horses to keep going up the mountain using the old road systems. Lord Krieg told us there were roads for us to take towards the the abandoned city of Harrowhel. We decided to proceed as Lord Krieg instructed since he knows the terrain at hand. before we left, the caravan with the Doctor and the driver of the carriage stayed behind, and the doctor gave us some parting gifts. He gave us a couple of Gottkraftmite time mines, a Sun Rod, some food, and he gave me a Gottkrafmite pistol. I have to say that the quality of the Gottkramite is exceptional, and the gun is light, precise and you can load two bullets in it. Also I decided to get some caltrops. I got on top of my horse with a a time mine, a gun, caltrops, and my trusty sword Tizona to rescue the woman I love.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 04:45:23 PM »
     A couple of hours passed, and we are getting closer and closer to the abandon city. We are getting close to a chasm. It is wide enough for us to continue with our horses, it was covered in ice since the mountains are cold at this high in the mountains , but we needed to be cautious for ambushed because it seems the best place . We were trotting throughout  the chasm, and a huge rock came down. It fell on one of my Templar brothers. I looked horrifying to the place where the rock fell, and I saw an ogre at the top. My experience with ogres has not being great, and I dont want to confront another one so early. From the thick ice in the walls of the chasm, a big explosion came from it, and another ogre came out with a huge screeching coming out from it. I decided to take charge to eliminate the bad taste of the last time I encounter one, so I gained his attention. The other ogre came down to confront the party, but I had got the attention from one of them, so the rest of the party can kill the other ogre. I started to galloping down the chasm, then I decided to time one of the time bombs, and I dropped it in front of me with a count of 7 seconds. The bomb exploited at the right moment, like it was guided by the Lord, at the feet of the ogre, making it collapsed and fell into the chasm. I felt no pity for that demonic creature who desolates the lands where humans live, but I need to see what happened with the other ogre that came. After the smoke and dust was settled, I saw Lord Kierg and Arngorn killed the ogre isna  incredible and efficient manner. We heard scream from the distance, and it was the voice of Lady Gyda. We decided to hurry up since we are not so far apart. I must hurry up and rescue Lady Gyda. I fear for her fate...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 04:58:16 PM by kamillebidan00@gmail.com »

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 03:33:01 AM »
     We hurry up towards the road for the chasm, and I start feeling something weird in my pocket pants. I searched it and I found a precious pendant. I know it doesn't belong to me, and I did not got it from Doctor Morel. However, I recognize the cote of arms from it, and I know it is from the Royal Falimily, the Cattingales. THe princess might gave it to me when I was transported to the carriage. I never felt such a great honor in my life, I, Azreal Rohan, going into a mission to rescue the Princess daughter. I put the pendant in my neck, and I kept galloping. We got inside of the city, and Lord Krieg poited out where the temple was. When we arrived to the chapel, Argorn the Conqueror told us to stop since we got to the temple's steps. I dismounted as fast as I could. I could feel the cold wind in my face, and my blood was rushing into my head. We got into the main hall of the chapel, it was poorly illuminated, and around forty men were waiting for us there. I loked at the Hall and it was huge, made of rock, and decorated with skulls everywhere. There was a balcony, and I saw 5 figures on it. One of them I could recognize; it was Lady Gyda. I screamed her name with passion, and she screams mine back. I demanded to his leader to be released, and he told me to go and get her. I took his advice, and decided to take him head on. Lord Krieg came close to me, and gave me a Cat-Eye potion, and encourage me by saying for me to go and saved Lady Gyda. I drank the potion, and I asked for Lord Krieg's axe. I wanted to to bless Krieg's weapon for luck, and I remembered the words of the Angel, so I repeated them: "The Time for Retribution Has Come for the Wicked. By the Radiance of my Sword, You Will Atone for your Sins." His axe aquire a cyan and soothing radiance from the sword. Lord Krieg looks pleased, and he decided to swing his weapon to one of the enemies, and he got chopped like butter. I saw a smile of satisfaction and pleasure from Lord Krieg. I sal Argorn the Conqueror killing men with such an efficiency that I thank the Lord for his loyalty towards us. I started by spotting a staircase to get to the balcony, so I decided to run for it. While I was runing, I dropped clatrops to my right side to deter enemy cultist getting to me, and at the same time, have some kind of escape route after I Lady Gyda. I ran as fast as I could. I can hear the screaming of the men getting slaughter by my Templar Brothers, Argorn the Conqueror and Lord Krieg. One of the cultist appeared in front of me, so I pull out my sword and I slide on one of his side, and using my momentum, weight and sword technique, I dismembered the cultist's leg. I heard his lamenting and screaming, and I didn't care for his fate. He was a stone in my road. I kept using the caltrops until I got to the staircase. It seems long, like 50 feet up, so I started running towards the balcony.
     I got to the top of the staircase, and I noticed flimsy railing in the balcony. I noticed that Ivar had two bodyguards, and they came towards me. The fastest one charged at me, so i decided to use his momentum and speed against him by pushing him against the railing. I managed him to trow him out of the balcony, and he screamed while he was falling. It felt great to get him out of the way. The second bodyguard was more cautelous, and he came to me with his sword unsheathed. He swung at me twice, but I was quicker than him, so I cut his knee and pierced his heart with my sword. When Ivar saw me dispatching his personal bodyguards like nothing, he started to chanting some kinds of horrid words, so I pulled Doctor Morel's gun and I shoot Ivar. I hit him in his jaw, and he stopped casting whatever that he was going to cast. Ivar put his eyes on me, and that was a good sign since I distracted him enough. I used the angle's words again for my sword, and I could feel the power of the Lord be imbued in Tizona. I get close to him, and I saw Lady Gyda laying on top of a slab. She look at me with suck a relieve. I need to live up to her expectations and get her out of here alive. I pointed my sword at Ivar, and I start walking towards Lady Gyda. Ivar told me that the light of my sword is too weak to fight the darkness that he emanates. I told him that the light of the Lord is powerful enough to make any darkness disappear. We were waiting for each other's movements to see who will act first, so I decided to take the initiative... I went for Lady Gyda first, so I can take it out of the way of the battle while I dealt with Ivar. I grabber her from the front of her dress and dragged towards me, and Ivar made one of his arms became a tentacle. I was surprised by that attack, but my feet were quick enough for me to evade his strike. He tried to attacked me once more, and I deflected his attack with my sword, and Ivar screamed in pain. I was glad to make him suffer. While he was licking his wounds, I tried to guide Lady Gyda towards the exit while putting an eye on Ivar. That was one of the most scariest experiences of my life. We were getting close to the exit, and I saw Ivar attacked again; however, not towards me, but towards Lady Gyda. I pushed Lady Gyda to the ground, and I got hit by a tentacle. I could barely blocked the attack with my sword while I got pushed to the wall. Then, I got grabbed by the tentacle and pulled up towards the ceiling. I started to notice Ivar's plan try to smashed me, so I decided slash and stab Ivar's tentacle I managed to slashed his tentacle until I payed attention how high I was. At least 30ft from the ground. Ivar released me, and I was going to fall 30ft. into the ground. When I was about to hit the floor, I felt to be catched by a cushion. I turned my face towards Lady Gyda, and I saw her casting some kind of magic. I was relieved and happy. That action made me loved even more deeper that it was before. I felt in to the ground softly, I grabbed Lady Gyda, and took her out of the balcony going towards the main hall. I grabbed her from her waist and start running towards the horses. She screamed at me, and telling me that I should released her, so I did. I told her that we are risking our lives to get out, and she told me that it doesnt matter if we get out, Ivar will follow us, so I will stay and help with the fight. Her words resonated with me. I heard a huge explosion coming from the outside of the temple, and then I saw Lord Krieg and Arngorn fighting a 13ft Ivar the Boneless. Ivar kicked Lord Krieg close to me. At teh same time, Jarvin came to the inside of the buidling. I told him to put an eye on Lady Gyda while I healed Lord Krieg. After I healed him, I saw Ivar running towards us, and then passed us. He was going to a mount of corpses, and Lord Krieg told me to stopped him because he uses the corpes to heal himself. Only a true creature from the darkest corners of hell will consume dead bodies to heal. I wanted to get towards him as fast as I could, so I started running. Ivar heard me before he arrived to the corner with corpses, so he attacked me using another tentacle attack. My agility was superb at that moment, so with a quick and short move from my body, I evaded his attack, moved forward a quick dash towards him, and I swing my sword as fast and hard as I could aiming towards his neck. I wanted to decapitate him, so monster like that can not regenerate anymore. My blade from a shinning cyan blessing color turns vermilion red while I swing, and I felt when my sword cut his neck. It felt like i was cutting butter  with a hot knife. Ivar's head stays connected. I started to see that  from the slash that I made on his neck, he was started to get burnt from the inside; however, I saw Lord Krieg screaming from the back loudly: "head's up!" and he kicks the chest of Ivar as a signal of vengeance, and I see his head fly up into the air while the head of Ivar screamed "This is not what it is was promised..." while his body started to burn.
     After the whole fight was over, I felt so relax that we could save Lady Gyda, so I screamed on top of the body of Ivar the Boneless. I wanted to be heard to any enemy survivor that I, Azreal Rohan, killed Ivar the Boneless, and I could protected the woman that I love with my and the Lord's might. I felt amazing.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 05:52:22 PM »
     We won the battle, and I noticed that I was covered in blood; however, my blade was not. It was clean, like it was before I used. I heard a noise coming from the inside of the temple. I decided to see what it was. I walked towards the noise, and I noticed a survivor. It was the Ivar's bodyguard, the one I pushed out of the balcony. I pulled out my sword again, and I walked towards him. I got close to him, and I put my foot on his chest. I was still mad about these heathens, who put in danger Geatland, their citizens, and especially Lady Gyda. That was the part that I was enraged the most. I asked him who commanded the attack, why they kidnap Lady Gyda, and why they were planning. He did not answer anything, in fact he told me that it was a ritual requested of their god that they serve, Akah Manah, and she will get what she wanted, one way or the other. After he finished his words, i decapitated him. I started walked towards everyone, and I asked Lady Gyda if she was hurt. She answered me that she was not. I felt so much better after hearing that.
     Lord Krieg explained to me that Argorn the Conqueror died at the hands of Ivar and the cultists after defeating at least 15 of them. I was impressed for a great warrior to give his life, and if one day I could be as proficient as he was. lady Gyda starts crying after receiving the news since Argorn the Conqueror was a local hero. I consoled her by saying that we all knew that our mission was rescue her, and she was nto at fault of these events, but the people who tried to use her as a sacrifice.
    We decided to followed the tradition of the land by gathering the corpses and burnt them. It took hours to collected them, but we had to honor our fallen in any way we can. I kneel close to the pyre of bodies, and I started to pray for their souls, and that includes the souls of our enemies. Lady Gyda kneels at my left side, and she started praying too. We started to notice that a storm was coming and the sun was setting, so we needed to get refuge for us and the horses. This was the moment that things became strange for all of us...

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 05:16:50 AM »
     After the praying, we decided to look for a place to sleep in the town. Since Lord Krieg's knows the land, he said a snow storm was coming, and the night was being settle in.  We started to looked for some houses in the vicinity, and we found that one of the houses had food, wood, and covers for the horses. We felt relieve, so we decided to use the house for the night. Jarvin went to get our horses and stable them with food and warmth for the night. Lord Krieg decided to cook something something for us, and I went to get logs for the night. I came back as soon as I could. Lady Gyda was eating a piece of bread, sitting against a wall on the living room, and close to the fire. I decided to sit close to her, and I offered my cape to her so she can be warm. She accepted my offered, and Lord Krieg served us our food. Jarvin came soon after Lord Krieg served the food for us. Lady Gyda leaned towards me, and I felt incredible and happy. I asked her how she could caught me with her magic. She answered me that she could not saw anything of what was going on after the lights went out, but I had something that had a magic resonance. I was surprised from that statement since I don't have any magical items with me. Then, it occurred to me... the pendant! I showed to Lady Gyda, and I told her that her mother, Princess Idn, lend it to me. I guess it was a way for Princess Idn to give me good luck, but it had other purposes as Lady Gyda explains to me. She explains to me that the pendant has magic properties. The pendant protects the user from projectiles because it uses an special stone called "beljuro." It contains magical power that can be use to give power to objects to move or perform a desired action. While Lady Gyda was telling me all this, I smelled a nice scent of lavender. It made me feel so cozy and relaxed that put a smile in my face I smiled towards Lady Gyda with true happiness. I never thought that I was this strong by wanted to protect someone you love. Now, I understand what my father told me about about when I find the woman that I will love like my father did and my ancestors did. At that moment I revealed to her that I am a noble from the Rohan House. I told her my real name, and my real reason why I came to Geatland. I told her about the revelation I had in my dream, and little things about me.
     Hours later, I heard noises coming from the streets. I stand up, and this worries Lady Gyda a little. I told her to calm down.I told Lord Krieg about the noises that I heard from the outside, and he offered himself to check the outside. He told Jarvin to follow Jarvin, and I will protect Gyda inside of the house. Thirty minutes later, Jarvin came inside of the house, alone. I asked him what happened to Lord Krieg. He told us that they checked the house and some of the streets, then they reunited at the front street of the house, and Lord Krieg told Jarvin to get inside of the house because Lord krieg wanted to checked something out by himself. Lady Gyda was exited and suggested for us to go out and looked for him. We all agreed to search for him since we don't know how dangerous is this place, and we are worry for him. We searched for him as a group, my intuition made me look up towards the temple, and I saw a crow-like figure at the top of the temple. I went towards the temple again, and I felt a creepy and ominous sensation while I entered the temple. I was fearing for the life of Krieg. I entered inside of it, and I saw a shady figure in the middle of the Temple holding a torch. I tried to get close to a pillar to get a better look, and Lady Gyda touches my shoulder. I never heard her coming. She moves pretty silence, I wonder why she can moved like that, and I have to admit, it makes her more interesting. I start look towards teh shady figure who was holding a torch with more attention, and I could recognize Lord Krieg. He was standing there, doing nothing, like he was possessed. We were observing him for several minutes, and then Lord Krieg started to moved again towards an exit . We followed him. We tried to be as silent as we can, until Lord Krieg got close to an outside balcony and stayed there, looking for something in the sky. Lady Gyda wanted to go there, but my instincts were telling me something different. Jarvin told Lady Gyda that she should not get close to to him, and lady Gyda treated him like garbage by not letting her doing what she wanted. Jarvin lost her patience, and grabbed Lady Gyda's arm in a disrespectful manner. I did not like that at all, so I punched Jarvin in the face for being disrespectful towards her liege. Lady Gyda looked pleased; however, I knew that Jarvin was trying to be protective, so I told her that she should not get close to him. Jarvin grabbed Lady Gyda in a respectful manner and Lady Gyda was not pleased. At that moment she needed to understand that a lot of people died for her sake, and her protection is top priority. I tried to give myself valor while I was walking to Lord Krieg, and I noticed he was giving me his back. His breathing was uneven, and his body language looked feral. Every step that I took it felt like I was getting closed to an enraged lion. Slowly but surely I got close to close to him, and I touched his shoulder. Lord Krieg turned around, and he had a feral face, like a blood thirsty animal who wanted to kill and eat me. I was genuine scared that moment after that horrifying vision.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 09:14:42 PM »
     I jumped back immediately holding my sword in its scabbard, and I putted my guard up. Lord Krieg did a weird and inhumane movements, but somehow, he controlled himself and feel in his knees. I went towards him, and I asked him if he was OK. Lord Krieg said that he was well, but a little exhausted. I gave him my shoulder to help him get to the house, and I noticed when I was closed that he was 100 percent healthy, like he never fought a battle. I was incredibly surprised about this. I stopped talking or questioning anything about what I saw, and I hurried up. I knew that something was not right, but it was not time to confronted yet.
     Fifteen minutes later, we arrived to the house. I knocked the door,and JarvIn opened the door.  He look surprised, and I asked if this place has a bed. He answered me that one of the rooms has a bed, so I asked for him to help me with Lord Krieg to dropped him in the bed. Jarvin opened the door room and came back to help me put in in the bed. I felt tired after moving a 6ft 5inch with a full armor man, but for some reason, I cant rest yet. I told Jarvin and Lady Gyda to go to sleep, and I will do guard. After a couple of hours, Lady Gyda came to see me, and she noticed my concern. She asked me what happen with Lord Krieg, and I answer her that he might be the thing that is inside Lord Krieg is making him changed. I was worried for Lord Krieg's safety, and Lady Gyda told me that I should talk to him, and make sure when the right moment comes, he can take the right decision. I smiled slightly to her, and I thank her. Also I told her that she should go to sleep since we will departing as soon as we can. I felt happy what she wanted to counsel me. I guess she cares about me like as much as I cared about her. Hours later passed, I decided to waked up Jarvin to relieve me and being on guard, so I can get some sleep.
     Jarvin waked me up in the morning, and I have to say, the sunshine feels good when you rescued the woman you love. I dressed up, and I waked towards the living room. I saw Lady Gyda in the living room eating some bread with ham. I salute her, and offered me something to eat. I declined the offer since someone needs to prepared the horses. Lady Gyda informed  me that Jarvin was doing preparing the horses by the request of Lord Krieg. When she mentioned Lord Krieg, I asked Lady Gyda where he was. She told me that Lord Krieg when to pyre of bodies. I told Lady Gyda that I would go and talked to him. I got out of the house, and I walked towards the temple. I was thinking what I will tell him, and how I will tell him everything that I have in mind. I got closed to Lord Krieg, and I noticed that he was retrieving something from the ashes of the pyre. He took the sword and helmet of Argorn the Conqueror with him. I said to Lord Krieg that he should take the right choice for everyone when the moment of choice comes. He should not commit a misguided decision. Lord Krieg got angry at me by saying I should not pry in his business. I told him that I should do it because he is my friend and I am concern about him. Lord Krieg looked at me with disdain, tuen his back on me and went to the horses that Jarvin finished preparing. I felt sad because I might hurt his feelings, but Lord Krieg needed to know that he has people who can count on. I stayed a couple of minutes more, and pray to the pyre once more for a short time. Lady Gyda called my name, I looked at her, and I saw jarvin and Lady Gyda mounted in their respective horses. Finally, it was time to come back to Geatland.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 05:17:16 AM »
     It took us half f a day to get back to the city of Geatland, and when we arrived, we were received like heroes. People were chanting our names, especially for Lord Krieg since he is a celerity in the area. I really don't care, the only thing that i cared was the safety of Lady Gyda, the woman who stole my heart. When we arrived, the news was the monter went inside of the catacombs inside of the Main Hall. I found that strange, and I wanted to do a couple of thins before I went to see Princess Idn. I went back to the White Tower, the house and stronghold of Lady Wehan, with Jarvin. I was looking for the body of the traitor Revin. After a good fifteen minutes looking for his decapitated body, we founded. I spited in anger towards his , and I did a search his body. I found a map, and a skeleton key. I kept both, and I told Jarvin to help me carry his body close to the temple. He was dead weight that we carry for for twenty minutes to the chapel. I told Jarvin to get two shovels. He asked me why, and I told him we are going to burrow him in holy land. jarvin looked at me in a strange way, like I was doing this for revenge, and I have to admit... he was right. Since I cannot make him suffer for put everyone in danger for his petty jealousy. He does not deserved a proper burial for his betrayal. We started to make the hole, and it took us like an hour to made a shallow grave for his decapitated body. We put the body inside of the hole, and we covered it as fast as I could. After we finished the task, we went back towards the Stronghold at the East side of town.
     We arrived to the stronghold, and people was celebrating the rescue of Lady Gyda. The locals offered me food and alcohol, but I wanted to return the pendant to Princess Idn. I can not break the trust of the royal family. Jarvin and I arrived where princess Idn was. She called Jarvin on front of her, princess Idn proclaims for the services provided towards the Falmyr family in times of need, Jarvin was promoted as the caretaker. Then, princess Idn called my name to go forward, and for my services provided to the Falmyr family, I received a red cape with the coat of arms of my family, a Unicorn, and I was named the Cardinal of the Church of Geatland. Cardinal, cardinal, I could nto believe it, I almost lost my manners because I got exited for the surprise I just received. I thank her from the bottom of my heart.
     After the ceremony of our new titles, Princess Idn requested for us  to get his husband back from the catacombs under the Main Hall of the palace. I was surprised there was something like that. I asked to Princess Idn if she could gave us more information of the catacombs. The Princess told us that in the past, the palace of the Falmyrs it was the home of the Jotun before hand. When the Geats came to inhabit the place, the Jotuns were already gone and long dead; however, princess Idn described that the Jotun used to sacrificed humans and other creatures in the catacombs. The Princess said to us that the Cho-garth escaped inside of the catacombs, and the Earl Hrothgar, his personal ward, and Lady Wehan went inside of the catacombs to kill the demon. The princess asked us to accompany Lord Krieg, a good Hunter called Artiek, and us. I accepted the new request of the Princess without thinking about it. After the request was given to us, I wanted to speak with Princess Idn in close quarters, and she accepted. Before we started to talk what I wanted, she gave me a package that came from my hometown, and it was a white brigandine armor. A message from my sister was for me to used for my personal protection. My sister  always worries for my safety, and makes me happy. I will read the message later since I have something more important to talk about. Princess Idn asked me what I wanted, and I told her straight up what I wanted: I wanted to marry her daughter, and I asked for her hand in matrimony. Princess Idn seem very pleased for my proposal, and she approved my proposal. Princess Idn called Lady Gyda, while I was waiting for her to come, I put my new white armor, and put my red cape. I looked amazing wearing the brigandine. I came out of the room that I was changing, and Lady Gyda was standing there, waiting for me. Princess Idn told lady  Gyda that I wanted to say something to her. Lady Gyda asked me what I wanted, so I went close to her, kneel to her, and I told her that I love her with the deepest of my heart, and I proposed to her that I want to marry her. Lady Gyda looked surprise and in shock; she was silent for a minute. Princess Idn looked at LAdy Gyda, and the Princess told her daughter to gave me an answer. I was so nervous that I could heard my heart palpitating. She answered me: "You don't know me! I wish... you would love me for who I am, and not who you think I should be.." Those words felt like a spear going throughout my heart, and shatter my soul in millions of pieces, but my father told me also that mom also refused to marry him the first time, and he kept trying to win her love, so I should do the same. I accepted her words. Princess Idn was disappointed about the answer that she gave me. Also, Princess Idn told me when the ceremony of "Hearts & Swords" will start. I answer the princess that for the ceremony to start, Lady Gyda must accept my love, and I should not gave up because I will win her heart no matter what. After that personal fiasco, I went to report to the rescue party to get the Earl out of that horrendous place. Every step towards the rendezvous point was painful and sad, but I had no time to feel sorry for myself. I had a mission to accomplish, and that is my priority now.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2017, 04:55:38 AM »
      While I as going down to meet the rescue party, I felt devastated, sad, and Lady Gyda's words were haunting me; however, I remembered my father's story on how he met mom. He told me that she never accepted him, even that she was a commoner. My father prove himself to her, and he took years for him to gain her love. I should follow my father's example, and fight for the love of Lady Gyda.
     I went to the rendezvous point for the mission, I prayed for all of us to come back alive. I went to prepare myself by getting bullets for Dr. Morel's gun. I walked towards the group, and everyone pretty much was waiting for me. Lord Krieg asked me what I was doing, so I told him that I was preparing myself. Princess Idn appeared,a nd she guided us to the catacombs  deeper inside of the Main Hall. She gave us a magic stone that will resonate with other stones, and can not be tampered inless the owner wants to move them. I have to presumed that Lady Wehan used some weird magic things stones, and I have to admit that is pretty smart, especially since we dont know what horrible things. Lord Krieg took the "guide stone" for us to find the Earl. We were almost close to the starting place, and Lady Gyda appeared. She was running, and tried to catch to us. I wanted to looked to the side because I felt a little bit of shame, but I had to show that I am strong. She offered us some magic blessing for our protection. lord Krieg and I accepted, but Artiek and Jarvin didn't accepted the offering. I thanked her while being in front of her, and I promised that I will bring her father back. Lord Krieg said this was time to go, so I turned my back looking forward for the mission to get the Earl back. We walked five more minutes, we got into a hole in the wall, and Princess Idn told us this is the place that they went to fight the Cho-garth. I had a bad feeling about going inside of this horrible place, but the Princess requested us to accomplish this herculean task, and I want to show what I was made of. We went to the hole in the wall, and started what could be our last adventure...

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 03:17:53 AM »
     I was the last one who enter the hole in the wall, and we noticed that is not a hole, it is a tunnel. A dark and medium size tunnel that is dry for some reason when I could heard water running from far away. Artiek turned on a torch, and we started following him. We walked around for quite a bit, and the noise of water became louder and louder. Also Artiek informed us that he was following some stones that Lady Wehan dropped for stones to return safe and sound. I dont know how long we walked, but step we walked forward, we could heard louder the sound of running water. The sound of water got super loud, and we got to the end of the tunnel. A huge chasm with a illuminated cascade of water, but I couldn't saw the rocks around and outside of the water could reflect. I noticed that someone left a rope with a magic stone, at the bottom of the cascade there was another stone, and a little bit farther, I saw another stone. I pointed that out, and Artiek prepared the rope for us to descend the chasm.
     I was the last one to descent from where we were. We landed on the water, and the water was warm. I had to admit that caught me by surprise. We came out of the cascade pool, and we started heard noises from around us. I looked at the darkness of this place, and it seem that the darkness was looking back at me. You could actually get lost in the darkness and entropy of the chasm by looking at it. Artiek saw me dazzling into nothingness, and came come to em to telling me he saw the route we should follow. I asked him where is was, and he told me that we need to follow; Lord Krieg and Jarvin were waiting for me. I shaked my head and continue Artiek's route. It was another long tunnel. After ten minutes of walking, we stared hearing some strange noises from our backs. Something was running at us, and we decided to see what it was. I was a group of rare creatures, they looked with a stone skin, and I personally I didin't care. I was too angry, and I wanted to release my anger on something. I Prayed to my sword and started to show its cyan radiance, prepared to fight them. Lord Krieg was the first one to respond to the aggression, and use his axe to crush the the one that attacked him,. Artiek with his sword and arrows finish his with a precision that is scary. Jarvin kills the stone monster with difficulty, but he manages to do it with some help. I dismembered the monster and killed with efficiency. It made me forget for a second my emotional state. It felt great. I asked if soemone got hurt, and thank God, no one was hurt. I cant believe how strong we were at that point. After that small but interesting encounter, we got to the end of the tunnel were more magic stones guided our path, and a big empty field of nothingness was in front of us; however, Lord Krieg noted something far away... He saw lights coming out of the nothingness, and we decided to ran towards the light, like moths. Every step going towards the light, we could heard noises and have see that it was a medium size group. It should be them! We kept going and we found them in soemthimg more of a weird place. In this nothingness, there was a stone structure, and it big; however, I was not interested on it now. I wanted to see the Earl Hrothgar and I did. Krieg and I informed him that we saved his daughter from the Stygian cultists. He was glad, and at the same time, he told us that the Cho-garth was followed to this structure, and Lady Wehan told him the trail of the monster ended at the strange stone structure. I went to see Lady Wehan, and I told her that we rescued Lady Gyda. She was happy after giving the good news. I asked Lady Wehan what Lady Gyda likes. Lady Wehan looked at me and laugh,a nd told me how wonderful is to be young. After that sentence, a huge bast of energy hit everyone, and a portal was opened. Lord Krieg was sucked in, and in my mind I saw it in slow motion happening. A moment passed in my mind, and I was afraid. Afraid of everything that might happen to Lord Krieg at the other side, and I was scared for my safety if I went inside. I built some courage in my soul, and I went inside of the portal not knowing what was in the other side... I needed to save my friend, even if we dont see in a lot of things eye to eye, but I had to save him, not for me, but for the city of Geat since he is a hero.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2017, 02:11:17 AM »
     I traversed the portal, and everything looked dark and extremely cold. So cold that i felt my blood was getting frozen. I collapsed on my knees and I was losing my breath. I was feeling an agonizing pain because of the cold. I risen my head, and I saw another portal in front of me. My vision was blurry, but I saw Lord Krieg kneeling himself to a pale naked child. I wanted to get up on my feet, but I felt heavy, so the only thing a could do was drag myself. Every single movement that I took was excruciating pain, but I had to see if my friend was OK. I put all of my might to get towards the other portal, and I managed to do it. When i came out of it, I felt the air in my lungs, and I cough hard. Lord krieg looked at me and asked me if I was fine. I replied that now I feel better. I saw the the child and it was a little girl, with white hair, taloned hands and she was naked. I got up and I moved close to her, and she started hiding behind Lord Krieg's back. She looked at me like she was afraid of me, even terrified of my presence or being around me. I extended my hand to the pale little girl, and I asked Lord Krieg who was this girl. He answered me by saying she was her daughter. I was in shock since she looked so pale, I looked at the child and asked her what was her name. She looked at me disconcerted, like she was trying to look at her inside of her soul and trying to find an answer, but she could not do it. Krieg's daughter starts screaming and freaking out since she noticed that she has no name to go by. She collapsed and started twitching and harming her body. Lord Krieg acted and moved towards the her daughter and trying to restrained her, so she stop hurting herself. She stopped the convultions and the movement when he gave her a name: Esther. Lord Krieg gave her the name of Esther Greytower. When she calmed down, I removed my cape, and I gave it to her to cover herself. She was happy to have her first possession. I smiled at her and pat her head.
     I started to noticed where we were, and looked like a throne room. and from my position at least 30 feet of distance, there was a Throne. On the Throne, there was a crown made of bones and gems. Esther took her father's hand and guided him towards the throne, and she said that his father should take her rightful place. I was scared for him that he might take the wrong decision. However, I noticed something, the floor that both of them were stepping in, started to collapsed into the abyss of nothingness. At the moment I realized what was going on, it was too late for me to jumped across. I was fearing for my life tremendously, but in that moment, I remembered the words of Lady Gyda:" I have to walk by faith, not by sight when the darkness is around you." I knew she was right, my step needed to be firm and decisive, and it was. I decided to confronted the darkness with my faith, and my faith won by letting me not to fall to the abyss when I stepped in. I crossed the the abyss with decision and faith in my heart. After I crossed I noticed Lord Krieg sat at the throne and had the crown in his hands. I was scared that he might take the wrong choice, but Lord Krieg decided not to put the crown over his head, but he dropped the crown to the ground like the power of the crown, if it had any power, was not for him. In the back of my head, I sensed ifthe crown got broken, something bad will happen. I jumped towards the crown and tried to grabbed it with my left hand, but I was not quick enough. The crown broke while I grab one of the sides of it and one of the gems stayed in my hand. I could hear the screaming of the souls of billion while I was looking at it. I knew the stone was evil, so I decided to purify it with my blessings. After a couple of seconds, I felt a strange vibration coming from the stone, and it explode in my left hand and damaged the left side of my body.I was pushed to the flood because of the force of the impact, and I screamed in pain. I tried to opened my eyes, but I could no see anymore from it, and with my good eye, I saw pieces of the stone encrusted in my leg. I could not see my face at that moment, but I was presuming my face was full of fragments. I was bleeding profusely, and I could not concentrate to be able to cure myself. The Throne room started to tremble and collapsing on itself. I could not get myself up even if I tried my hardest, but my body was not responding at all. I felt someone picked me up and put me in his shoulder. I was Lord Krieg. I dont know how, but he got close to the portal that we came in and pushed me outside of throne room. I fell to the other side like a sack of potatoes. I again tried to get up, but I couldn't. I looked at the portal and I saw Lord krieg grabbing the hand of Esther, and both started walking towards the throne room. He was going to stay in the other dimension with his daughter. I started to cry. I could not believed that Lord Krieg would stay behind. After that I have a few recollections from my meory. I saw the Earl Hrothgar picked me up, and I heard the ceiling of the chasm collapsing. I closed my eyes and  opened them again. I remembered a light and a lot of people around me. I saw Lady Gyda crying on top of my face, her tears fell into my mouth and they tasted salty. She was in pain seeing me like this. I wanted to raised my arm and told her I was fine, but I couldn't. I closed my eyes again, and I rested. I felt like I was hearing things in the background. People are waling around me. it felt like I was having a light dream. It was pleasant, but I could not move anymore. I guess I felt the necessity to recover.
     It felt like an eternity, but I could open my eyes. My vision was blurry. It felt like I didn't used my eyes in a while. I saw the roof when I could recovered my vision. Then I smelled something cooking. I started feeling the warmth of a chimney, and I tried to looked at it. I saw a female figure. She was cooking cooking a soup, and woman said the soup was lacking salt. I could recognized that voice... It was Lady Gyda. She looked more feminine than I remembered. How long I was slept? I called for her name.... Gyda; Gyda. She looked at me with surprise, and then it changed to happiness. She was smiling, and called for someone else to informed that I waked up. She grabbed my right hand with passion. I was happy. I asked her how long I was slept, and Lady Gyda answered me that I been resting for a whole year. I was surprised, and I told lady Gyda that I was surprised I stayed like that for so long. I asked her for a mirror. I wanted to see my face since I noticed that I could not see from my left eye. Lady Gyda brought a hand mirror from another room and she helped me use it. My left eye socket had been filled with a silver fake eye. I had to say that my face looks very nice without counting my missing eye. I tried to raised my left arm, but I could confirmed finally that my left hand was gone. Lady Gyda asked me what was the last memory, and I responded by saying that it was seeing her crying, I it broke my heart at the moment, and I wanted to tell her that I don't wanted to see her crying. I asked why made her cry so much and so hard. lady Gyda answered me that she felt terrible after her refusal to my marriage proposal. I smiled and asked Lady Gyda if she has gave my proposal more thought. She replied to me that yes, she had, and she would love to be my wife... She hugged me and give me a kiss. I could smell her lavender perfume from her, and put my heart happy, calm and in peace. However, I had an afterthought: what happened during the year that I was recovering; however, I didn't care about that. I wanted to enjoy the love of my betrothed, and worry of the outside later on. I just wanted to be Happy for once, and I knew that she will make me happy until the day I died.

kamillebidan00@gmail.com

• New to the Mists
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2017, 04:37:29 AM »
While Gyda hugged and kissed me, people started to come to see me. Almost half of the town came to see me. They were calling me hero. They called me amazing. The citizens accepted me. I was happy; very happy after hearing their cheering and love. People brought food and presents for my speedy recovery. I had to admit that it felt great to receive the praises from people who hated me in the past. I started to feel appreciated in Geatland, and I saw those smiles of the citizens in the same way I used to see back in Rohansburg, my hometown. Lady Wehan came at the side of my bed making her presence to be noticed. I saluted her and told her that I was glad to see her. Lady Wehan, being as witty as she was, she told me that I didn’t look this good since I came out of the cave. I tried to laugh, but it hurt just to try to do it. I asked the White Witch for how long I been unconscious, she responded me for a little bit over a year. She also informed me about what happened to my left arm by needed to be amputated. I was not glad about the loss of my left arm, but was my mistake to purify the magic stones from the bone crown without knowing what they were. Then, Lady Wehan started explained to me that my body was full of beljuro shards all around my left side of my body. The results of these stones encrusted of the human body is toxic, so they tried to remove all of the shards that were encrusted in my body; however, there was a huge shard encrusted in my skull where my left eye was, so Lady Wehan had to isolate the toxic properties of the stone, so she made a fake eye made of silver to isolates and reduce the bad effects of the stone greatly. I asked why she didn’t remove the shard out of my eye socket. Lady Wehan said that it was encrusted deeply in my crust, and she was not sure if I was she removed the shard it might killed me during the process; therefore, the decision was to leave it inside of me. I was not happy after hearing that, but it was better than dying.
   After that answer form Lady Wehan, the Earl Hrothgar came to visit me, and he asked me what happened with Lord Krieg. I could not say that he stayed in limbo with her daughter, and I knew it might damage his reputation if I say that he is alive. They might actually call him a traitor for staying with Esther, and what other problems might cause if I say that Lord Krieg is alive; therefore, I decided to lie to who is going to be my father -in-law, so I told him that an explosion happened in the other dimension and he threw my body to save me. He was sad to hear the news because Krieg’s girlfriend, or concubine, had his child. It was a male child. I asked the Earl if he was sure that the kid was his, and he looked at me which such security and confidence when he said to me that there is no doubt that the child is his. I hope one day Lord Krieg Comes back and meet his son.
   I asked everyone to leave the room with the exception of Gyda and the Earl Hrothgar. I explained everyone in the room that I needed to speak with the Earl alone with Lady Gyda. It took around ten minutes for everyone to leave. When everyone left the room, I needed to fulfill the tradition of “Hearts and Swords” of my family. When a male of the Rohan family finds a wife, he needs to prove himself with his sword and his heart, so it is a two part tradition; The 1st one is offering my sword to who is going to be my father-in-law, and he will have the chance to kill me without repercussion because he might get offended that a Rohan is asking to marrying one of their daughters. If he doesn’t do it, I been approve by the family of the betrothed. The 2nd part consists that the male Rohan must earn the right to marriage from his family by participating in a fistfight between the patriarch of the family, and in my case I must fight my father. The Rohans need to prove to the rest of the family that you are capable to fight your own family for the woman you love. I asked Gyda for my sword, she looked at me with surprise. She grabbed my sword in its sheet. I thank her, and I offered my sword to the Earl. At that moment, I told him as a Rohan who wants to marry your daughter, I must offer my life for his approval, and for some reason he thinks I am not worth it of his daughter’s love, he can killed me. My family will not retaliate. They will know if you send my body with my cape and my sword in my chest. He pulled out my sword out, and the Earl started to contemplate Tizona for a whole minute. He looked at me and he said Tizona is a splendid sword, and should stay with me to protect her daughter from anything that might threaten the land. She started to love and appreciate you more when you were in a bed unconscious.  After those words, the Earl told Gyda to stay with me and look for my recovery because there is so much to do. I didn’t understand the meaning of his words, but I could discus those detailed with Gyda later. I looked at her and she was smiling and looked happy. God, she is my guardian angel, and I don’t want to be separated from her.