Author Topic: Item Request Discussion Thread v2  (Read 4592 times)

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
Re: Item Request Discussion Thread v2
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2017, 02:22:02 PM »
Can we have craftable mauls?

It's not in the plans right now. Given that Mauls do not benefits from from the combat feats, it is usually best to have mauls with unique properties in the loot tables.
Best Regards!
MAB

Proud member of the Dev team, kindly working nights and days to bring you all more creative ways to slay all your PCs, faster and more efficiently!

Pav

• Now is the BEST time to invest in the
  • Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Dark Lord
  • Probably out to ruin your day
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2017, 03:06:48 PM »
Item name: Amulet of Jealousy

Item type: Amulet

Description of the item: This once pristine amulet is now corroded and worn, a rather unimpressive sight to see.  As the legend goes, a distant desert wasteland was once home to magic users of great power.  These spellcasters, all known to be beautiful women, are said to have drawn their power from strange and powerful amulets dedicated to a goddess they served.  This particular amulet was at some point "acquired" by a cabal of male sorcerers and somehow altered to serve their own ends.  Strangely, the once vibrant green gem set in the center of the amulet now glows a dim red color.

Statistics:
Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 1
Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 2
Gender Limitation: Male
Light: Dim (5m) Red

Appearance: iit_neck_034

I'd remove the red color glow.
Currently Playing:
Erwin von Brandt - Elkhas Theanskyr - Roxanne Laurier

SingASongOfDeath

• The Wayfarer Kinship
  • Outlander
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2017, 05:29:22 PM »
It's meant to be a male variant of the Amulet of Isis, which has a green glow.

Also the player of Aeril Moonshadow.

noah25

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2018, 09:30:37 PM »
Is the belt of the swordsman still on the server and I just suck at finding it? I like that the damage types are dispersed among different gear sets so you can gather them all(which can be difficult but ultimately necessary given how effective it can be). Bludgeoning just seems significantly easier to find than the others, though, may be the places I am  going.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2018, 05:57:53 AM »
Is the belt of the swordsman still on the server and I just suck at finding it? I like that the damage types are dispersed among different gear sets so you can gather them all(which can be difficult but ultimately necessary given how effective it can be). Bludgeoning just seems significantly easier to find than the others, though, may be the places I am  going.

I confirm both the swordsman's belt, inertial barrier belt and Gobalski bracers have been pulled out of the treasuries. Archers and Brawler's belts remain as do the robes providing damage reductions to all 3 types of physical damage. I will consult with my fellow developers as to the exact reasons, but this was likely done on purpose. The very best item providing that slashing damage reduction does remain, but certainly requires you to travel in more dangerous areas.
Best Regards!
MAB

Proud member of the Dev team, kindly working nights and days to bring you all more creative ways to slay all your PCs, faster and more efficiently!

blastmaster

• Outlander
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2018, 06:12:16 AM »
There are three items that grant 5/- dr vs slashing. Those are archers belt, belt of inertial barrier and cloak of black rose. Was the cloak pulled away as well?

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2018, 06:29:54 AM »
There are three items that grant 5/- dr vs slashing. Those are archers belt, belt of inertial barrier and cloak of black rose. Was the cloak pulled away as well?

My post was quite explicit. Only the 3 items I mentioned were removed as far as I know.
Best Regards!
MAB

noah25

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2018, 07:26:02 PM »
good to know, thanks MAB :)

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2018, 09:47:58 PM »
Actually after verification, the Belt of Inertial Barrier is still in the treasuries, and it appears the Swordsman belt was removed by mistake. It will be reintroduced shortly.
Best Regards!
MAB

aprogressivist

• The Wayfarer Kinship
  • Dark Power
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2018, 10:07:12 PM »
Actually after verification, the Belt of Inertial Barrier is still in the treasuries, and it appears the Swordsman belt was removed by mistake. It will be reintroduced shortly.

And Gobalski Bracers, are they still in, deliberately removed, or accidentally removed? Just to ask...