Author Topic: Systems Wishlist v2  (Read 7781 times)

Always_a_hero

• Gendarmerie
  • Outlander
  • I don’t like talking to walls. -Maul Wallbreaker
Re: Systems Wishlist v2
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2018, 02:48:35 AM »
Most of the features which were available with the "craft" skill have been replaced or modified as the crafting system we have presently. However, one feature that I remember from other servers was the possibility to disassemble traps into components.

I don't know if this is a feature from the original game, but adding a craft such as "Trap Disassembling", were you could collect essences of a strength based on the trap's DC could be a way to make trappers more popular.
Jacob Dumérite: The Sparkling Mind
Maximir Vaileshta: Crow of White Feathers
Ymarkov: “Rock Hard”

Ken14

• New to the Mists
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2018, 10:12:11 PM »
Not sure if this should be written here, but:

The ability to play a wild mage. That is to say, a wizard/sorcerer who's every spell can cause a random effect. From turning himself into a chicken to calling an elder elemental!

I know it's possible to create something like it, I've seen it work in the Arelith server, but they seem to work on a different frame, and I doubt the sourcecode for it is just up for grabs.

Even so, it would be an awesome PRC, in my humble opinion. Could even ravenloft it up and make some (or most) of those random effects horrifying!

Probably a pipedream, though.

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • The Wayfarer Kinship
  • Dark Power
  • Catching natural 20s from monsters since birth.
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2018, 09:18:22 AM »
Could more he added to the tailoring crafting. Maybe add other items, like cloth hats and cloaks. As it is, it's great for bards, but it's not a viable profession that could earn profit outside of selling to bards.
Hjorta the Heartless- Seidr Wight
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer
Asmund Ingvar- Berserker Runemaster

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2018, 12:29:13 PM »
Could more he added to the tailoring crafting. Maybe add other items, like cloth hats and cloaks. As it is, it's great for bards, but it's not a viable profession that could earn profit outside of selling to bards.

I am working on major upgrades to the crafting system right now. It should hit in game shortly after the HAK release. I am about 85% done but I'll wait until it's completed before announcing the coming additions.

It's not for tailoring yet, but that will be my next big project. Some ground work is already done, a complete overhaul of that craft that should see useful things for all classes. If all goes well expect it this summer.
Best Regards!
MAB

Proud member of the Dev team, kindly working nights and days to bring you all more creative ways to slay all your PCs, faster and more efficiently!