You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Website Entry Typo  (Read 999 times)

BraveSirRobin

• Dark Power
  • "Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
Website Entry Typo
« on: September 12, 2016, 04:07:39 AM »
I have no clue where the heck this /actually/ goes, but I was reading the entry panel for once and I... I couldn't unsee this once I did. It's the intro panel when you first visit www.nwnravenloft.com

Our greatest emphasis is however on the roleplay. Our ambition has always been to set the perfect stage for roleplay and we strive to hone that in all we do - both in terms of depth of the world and the details we add, but also in how the game itself is played. We want you to feel that you're there. In the hands of our devoted and talented players, this have provided us with some of the richest and most vivid roleplay that you can encounter outside the confines of the pen and paper table. In game, you will encounter a vast diversity of both individuals and groupings trying to achieve their aims through story driven player interaction, whether it's to attain power, fightingt against evil or merely trying to survive.

The typo is bold and underlined.

DrXavierTColtrane

• Dark Lord
Re: Website Entry Typo
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 08:57:39 AM »
If someone goes into edit this, a couple of other phrases need polishing as well:

Our greatest emphasis, however, is on character and story. Our ambition is to set the perfect stage for roleplay, and we strive to refine that setting in all we do: both in the depth and details of the world, but also in how the game itself is played. We want you to feel that you are there. In the hands of our devoted and talented players, Prisoners of the Mist provides some of the richest and most vivid roleplay that you can experience online. In game, you will encounter a vast diversity of both individuals and groups trying to achieve their aims through story-driven player interaction--whether it's to attain power, fight against evil, or merely survive.
For everything that's lovely is
But a brief, dreamy, kind delight.

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
Re: Website Entry Typo
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 07:42:33 AM »
Thanks both, updated to reflect it (and added a few more lines).