For easier downloading and updating of server dependencies and for quicker connecting to our server, we feature our own version of the NWN Launcher.
The installer may be downloaded from one of the following links:
- NWN Launcher Installer.exe
- basic installer executable.
- NWN Launcher Installer.7z
- packed installer executable, in case your anti virus wont let you download executables directly.
After installing and starting the software, it may take a while to build checksums for existing NWN dependency files. If the required dependencies are already present, NWN can be launched right away. Otherwise, the software should soon inform about updates being available and offer to download and install them, after which the game world can be joined by pressing Launch.
For those preferring to use a standalone package, which can simply be extracted and the contained executable started without installing, download the following:
- NWN Launcher Standalone.7z
- packed standalone.
In the case of questions, bugs to report or other feedback, please post to this
- Downloads and updates server dependencies
- Recognizes and warns about GoG CD Key
- Writes to Windows hosts file to skip "connecting to master server" screen
- Remembers user accounts
- Supports DM connections
- Supports multiple server configurations in one installation
- If one tries to switch accounts through the in-game screen, they will first end up to the account they used previously. This is a bug in Neverwinter Nights itself. A work around is to use the Player Name field that the launcher itself features!