Author Topic: Those Trents and Salts Shadow in Sithicus  (Read 1351 times)

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
Those Trents and Salts Shadow in Sithicus
« on: April 09, 2016, 09:22:54 AM »
I think those Trents is silly tough ! tress casting spells and hit like a buss going 100mph and the come in hordes ! I know it is Sithicus but it just gonna be a place there no point in fighting them also do they even give anything ?

Also Salts Shadow should give some negative varnish regents for crafting. I think.

The Prophet of Misinformation

• Kept you waiting, huh?
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Forever #Trigger
Re: Those Trents and Salts Shadow in Sithicus
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 02:24:43 PM »
Thread Necromancy.

There's a lot of rebalancing performed on a dusty module that I have rotting in the corner of my computer. I've neither the time nor the impetus to get that completed in the foreseeable future. Sadly, that's including about 30 new areas and 3 new dungeons. That said, reagents would have been much more plentiful on monster drops.
"The brave man inattentive to his duty, is worth little more to his country than the coward who deserts in the hour of danger."
~Andrew Jackson

modderpunk

• Developers
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 02:49:45 PM »
I think this is what we call in dutch making someone happy with a dead sparrow...

Building out off the mists

Philos

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Developers
  • Dark Lord
  • Detruisez tous, c'est une obligation!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 06:13:42 PM »
The trees can be pretty tough, yep. Knowing how to mitigate their magic ahead of time makes them quite a bit easier though. Its mostly necromancy and acid.