You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Leatherworking Profession  (Read 1540 times)

Ophie Kitty

• Inactive - Quit
  • Dark Power
Leatherworking Profession
« on: December 17, 2015, 10:24:34 AM »
I've recently started a leatherworker after a number of years since the last time, and I've noticed since the shops in Vallaki moved to the Crafting Hall..

Didn't Padded/Leather/Studded use to cost around 10-20gp per template rather than 1-2gp? As GP cost effects crafting progression XP, reducing the template cost just means it takes alot more attempts to level right? If I'm wrong and its the template itself that matters rather then its shop-price.. that would be helpful to know too!

Syl

• Dark Power
Re: Leatherworking Profession
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 10:26:47 AM »
I've recently started a leatherworker after a number of years since the last time, and I've noticed since the shops in Vallaki moved to the Crafting Hall..

Didn't Padded/Leather/Studded use to cost around 10-20gp per template rather than 1-2gp? As GP cost effects crafting progression XP, reducing the template cost just means it takes alot more attempts to level right? If I'm wrong and its the template itself that matters rather then its shop-price.. that would be helpful to know too!

Maybe your appraise is to good?

But yes last I knew at the Leather working shop ( which should still exist to my knowledge) did sell them around that 10-20 price range.

Monica O'Sullivan: Master explorer
Tsubaki Yamamoto: Shadow Thief
Roesor Cryso: A slave for the Masters.
Sokol: An Unlikely Hero

Ophie Kitty

• Inactive - Quit
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 10:31:20 AM »

Its decent, but I don't think appraise gives 90% discounts :P

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 11:46:52 AM »

Its decent, but I don't think appraise gives 90% discounts :P

LOL must have been VERY persuasive hahahaha. but that is true enough it shouldn't.. Unless HIS appraise suck! { the merchant's reaction? EXTREMELY favorable }

Monica O'Sullivan: Master explorer
Tsubaki Yamamoto: Shadow Thief
Roesor Cryso: A slave for the Masters.
Sokol: An Unlikely Hero

Jeebs

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 04:05:21 PM »
I've been doing leatherworking for a good few years now and it's always been like 1-3 gp for the templates.