Author Topic: Vallaki - Government District - Citadel  (Read 47675 times)

Negnar

• THE Negnar
  • Dark Lord
Re: Citadel - Government District - Gossip
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 06:56:52 AM »
Vasham has not been seen out of the citedal for many days now, those guards that head into the barracks will oftern see him endlessly training in the training room with his armour off and his silver longsword in hand.

Serevain

• Undead Master
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 06:49:40 PM »
Shouts and cries that are obviously joy-born echo in the dismal halls of the prison.

"I.. I am f-free.. ahahaah!" The guards hear from the cell that holds that mad fey, Eawin.

Virgil, Shattered Husk
Sir Tristan Crowley, Bastard Knight of the Charitable One
Operon Amentlus, Dwarf Magus
Ignatie Carmitru, Vallaki Garda

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 09:16:47 PM »
The following notice can be found posted in each district.

Citizens of Vallaki ! Fear no more, the dread Shadow Fey will no longer haunt our people and steal innocent maidens shadows. The foul demon has been killed by Vallki's finest. Rest safely in your beds knowing that you are under the tireless protection of the Vallaki guard, who will stop at nothing to ensure Order and Safety for all citizens.

Long Live The Count !

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »
The medic for the guard Florence is seen pouring over various books on a wide range of subjects, some related to her task as a healer, other nights related to combat history. Most often though seen in her possession is a worn book titled 'Abridged history of barovia' she pours over it daily occasionally making small notations in another book. Occasionally she gets odd looks from other guards but she just pleasantly smiles to them and returns to her studies. Whatever the particular book might be.

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 06:22:57 PM »
For recently Florence is also seen pouring over various sketches of Valiki, some drawn by hand others obviously purchased. Occasionally during these times of study she takes an empty large sheet of paper and attempts to redraw the map from memory without looking at the reference materials. In the case of the Slums district she seems more comfortable with it. Other places like the Nobles, and Residential District seem to frustrate her. Still she does not give up and continues despite the mistakes.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 01:12:14 AM »
While a burning was about to prepare, word an assault perpetrated on guardsman woman Florence by Falkovian Vladimir are reported. Some shout derisive words such as "Coward", "Cannot beat a Fey girl, so you need to beat on our own human lasses!" and so on.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 06:49:14 AM by Eraldur »

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »
Word spread that wealthy outlander Armand LeBarthe was seen accompanied by two Elves which he refered to as "heroic", mentionning that they refused to take on the reward of 20 000 fang for capturing Vladimir The Menace.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2008, 10:42:45 PM »
A Flower Bouquet is delivered by a small boy of all people at the Citadel intended for Corporal Natasha Noica: The Bouquet contains a small handwriten note stating: "I have Missed our conversations"

-The note remains unsigned.

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• Dark Power
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2008, 04:04:21 PM »
Florence was seen going out on a night patrol for gathering herbs at night, she said she would be back come morning, she hasnt returned

DM Shadowspawn

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 03:34:16 AM »
A dwarfen messenger from Dvergeheim is seen running swiftly, for a dwarf, to the Government district. Two scrolls in hand, one dropped off with the Burgomaster, the other at the desk of Captain Dagris.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 04:35:57 PM »
Those that dare speak of it to others mention the coming of a new Sergeant in the guard, mixed reactions of fear, anger and discontentment are palpable - certain guard hush taken by surprise by the iron fisted way, some speak of very demanding recruitment, others mention a massive shakedown, expulsions, demotions and instability in the ranks; the very minority having known the old ways would boldly claim the measures are needed to finally deal swiftly with the outlander scum and witches alike.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »
Rumors of the sudden arrest and shame of ex-Lance Corporal Igor Stavich spread whitin the guard. Rumors of harsh disciplinary actions taken against him, whispered to be locked awaiting trial for having disregarded a simple order related to the one known as "the bucketed witch". Same rumors and certain rejoicement from the majority of native guards at the lingering rumors about Corporal Vasham's upcoming disciplinary actions, his status believed to be uncertain in the guard.

More men fear for their jobs and wonder the necessity of having every single guard and Militia re-swear their allegiances to the Count massively at Courthall in front of the judge.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 07:36:05 PM »
Rumors about the newest head to roll in the ranks of the Vallaki guard: Daeros Amanar. The long time officer is said to be expulsed from the Vallaki guard. Members from the Elite guard mention his name bitterly, some claiming that it is the love of the fey over the Count that which had Dagris fire his incompetent self from the guard. Others having spent more time with the Ex-Corporal, mention a tired man, one that's served Vallaki well having gone through too much...

Alithym

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2008, 01:16:56 PM »
::A white haired woman in the Morninglord vestments is spotted by locals entering the Citadel. She left only hours later with a withdrawn and empty look in her once lively gaze. A letter written is pinned to the large doors, blowing gently in the wind::

By now, I am sure news from the Barovian Village have reached here. I have turned myself in for crimes of assault against one Belinda Pope. I have paid my dues for such crime, but will pay more if it is required of me. I only ask that those of the Morninglord house do not suffer for my own actions that were in no way condoned by the Senior Priests within, and it was by their advisory I hand myself over to the law, for we are not above the law.

I humbly give myself to the law, for further judgment against this woman. An error in judgment made, I will pay whatever cost is required to save my clergy the sins of one.

~L. Windsong.

eyeofpestilence

• Dark Power
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »
[Guards pass the Citadel Meeting room whispering about a smithing hammer and considerable bag of gold left on the table. No one dares touch it as Corporal Noica and the Outlander Smith Dolsborn where the last ones in the room. A few of the guards complain about not feeling outfitted to fight Neuri at night.]

Thanks DW!

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2008, 07:08:12 PM »
Guards and paesants alike, seem relieved that these registrations never had the approval of the Captain, most utter under their breaths that this was the worst idea, and that it would only risk their lives further, some have heard of other threatening notices that already mention revenge...

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2008, 07:53:53 PM »
Word spreads in the Morning that none other than Natasha Noica has been suspended and demoted to Lance Corporal for having caused panic in the City of Vallaki. Guards seem relieved, some finding a room to breathe now with their overzealous superior slapped down...

DM Shadowspawn

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2008, 11:51:22 PM »
*The guards were in for a treat, a warm meal for the soldiers of Vallaki. Roasted turkey was on the menu and the chef informed all it was his families secret spices used to season it. All eat the turkey dinner, marveling at the taste and complimenting the chef for his hard work. Strangely, and with some ribbing, Recruit Tomescu declined from eating the meal.*

ThAnswr

• Dark Power
  • We all end up the same: Level 20 or dead.
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2008, 11:52:57 PM »
Upon hearing the news of Natasha's demotion, Calor was heard to laugh and say to himself:  "Natasha, a most attractive woman.  I wonder if she needs consoling". 

Calor walks away still laughing. 
Sig by Garison

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter Thompson

"Rock is overpowered, paper is just about right" - Scissors
Thanks Aahz

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 03:39:05 AM »
Rumors about the expulsion of Natasha Noica are on everyone's lips, missed by some, and disliked by others, certainly a big piece lost for the Vallaki guards. More rumors circulate as to the disappearance of Gavril Costirceanu, not missed by many, most stating that it was a matter of time something happened to the brutish man.

At the same time, Dagris The Cruel is seen rejoicing that finally Traitor Petre Chomski has been captured, the Ex-Lieutenant is rumored to have been brought in by none other than Ex-guard Daeros Amanar himself.

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2008, 10:35:12 PM »
Gavril Costineceau was walked back to the citadel by two Vardo, their captain Vladu and a new face, barovian girl with brown hair. The man had to be restrained after he tried tobite off the face of another guard. Other guards speaks quietly among themselves how the witchery the rebels put him through, had rendered him completely mad. LADUL, LAND, COUNT! echoes in the hallways as they take him away.

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Serevain

• Undead Master
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2008, 10:59:22 PM »
There is a new recruit seen training and about the citadel.

Virgil, Shattered Husk
Sir Tristan Crowley, Bastard Knight of the Charitable One
Operon Amentlus, Dwarf Magus
Ignatie Carmitru, Vallaki Garda

darkravenkin

• Undead Master
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 08:25:35 PM »
Gargain Kersonn is seen walking out of the citadel a few hours after the execution of Chomski. But insted of his polished armor and meticulously clean uniform, he wears civilian clothes. He stops at the body of Chomski and looks down with normally unemotional face and salutes the corpse.

As he walks to the gates leading to the market square he turns and looks back at the place he was once honored to call his home. A brief look of sorrow crosses his face. But the look quickly hardens once again and he salutes the men guarding the walls. They return it and he walks off down the streets of Vallaki.

Arik Donovich - He has found a home, but it has become a prison for him.
Gargain Kernsonn - Ex loyal guard
Laylynn Ravenkin - One personality dead, only two more and I rule alone.

Kameko

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 08:28:42 PM »
[The dark-haired barovian many had come to know as Private Tomescu  as been unseen for many days. Several guards near the fountain murmur having seen her leave for patrol, but not seen her return to report in.]

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2008, 08:56:06 PM »
Rumors about the re-assignment of Sergeant Krovache circulate around the Citadel; many say it was too soon; others say that he's gone to care for his family at the Village, those that know him better believe he never accustomed to Vallaki and its ways.

It is said his close friend, the Corporal Luca Polanko has been assigned with the task of filling the void left by the Sergeants' departure, some speak of a tired man, others hush that Vallaki will soon claim another man from the Village...