Author Topic: Clothes, Armor, Robes, Heads  (Read 9234 times)

Elfric

• Dark Power
Re: Clothes, Armor, Robes, Heads
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 03:48:03 PM »
Dwarf heads for humans, please.  There is a lack of Beard amongst the current lot!

I approve. We need a Barovian and Vorostokovian biker gangs roaming the outskirts.

"You left the campfire back in the field. The entire grass field is on fire. Smokey the Bear is on the edge of the field, on his knees, sobbing into his hands."

Perkele

• JCD
  • Dark Lord
  • bionicman
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 03:57:43 PM »
It would be good to have more moustaches as well for the humans.
Gimme the GEP gun.

functor

• Outlander
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 06:38:44 PM »
There are no head slots remaining for human males or females, unless some heads are removed and replaced. There are probably free slots for heads on every other race, however.
this is a common misconception that has been debunked. There is no upper limit on the number of heads you can add, only a limit on the number of heads you can see in the toolset.

If this is the case, do you know if one day all the CEP heads will be available (currently some of them are overlayed by the Ravenloft hak, which leaves even less options for half-elves for example). Thanks!
The only CEP heads that we removed were those ugly anime bunny-girl heads, and those are never coming back.

My bad, the head in question (not the bunny one!) was an override which seemed to me to be a part of CEP.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2014, 07:54:09 AM »
Regarding the robe models posted, I'm pretty sure they look similar because they're based in part on what Caladnei is wearing in Wyvern Crown, which we have adapted for our own use, though there are quite a few differences with this outfit that separate it from that (it's actually a dress, for instance, and not just a tunic).

IDreamofDaleks

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2015, 01:45:56 PM »
I guess this is half polite bump and halfme finding something else that's pretty need looking. It's a KOTOR pull, like the heads:

http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/model/attons-jacket