Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Pale Masters [Balance Discussion]

(1/8) > >>

BahamutZ3RO:

--- Quote from: Bad Bud ---This topic changed topic a long time ago.  Wink

You guys could create separate Blackguard and Pale Master topics if you like, and copy some of the main points over.
--- End quote ---

Here ya go, the Pale Master PRC as defined by the Libris Mortis:

I'll try and do the other PrCs if I can find the sources for them. Anyways, on the topic of pale masters... I think the cohort thing would be amazing but I imagine it's probably way too much work. If it's plausible, though, it'd be amazing. AMAZING. Also, summon durations suck, it'd be nice if we could get that boosted.

And here's the Undead Leadership feat that covers Undead Cohorts:

Troukk:
The real reason Pale Masters are really underpowered here in PoTM is because NWN doesn't support the "Practiced Spellcaster" feat, so their caster level is usually pretty bad. That means their spells are easy to resist, easy to dispell, and durations are crappy compared to their rest cycles.

I'd agree they need a boost somehow.

Heretic:
@Baha: Ti was a noob, don't play him again.

BahamutZ3RO:

--- Quote from: Troukk on January 31, 2014, 10:18:50 AM ---The real reason Pale Masters are really underpowered here in PoTM is because NWN doesn't support the "Practiced Spellcaster" feat, so their caster level is usually pretty bad. That means their spells are easy to resist, easy to dispell, and durations are crappy compared to their rest cycles.

I'd agree they need a boost somehow.

--- End quote ---

See, I'm fine with them being a little weaker, though other servers have used spellhooking to make the game take PM levels into consideration for casting. It is possible to do it, apparently. The big thing I want is for their command over the undead to be properly supported, either through long durations or (if it's even viable and would be totally awesome), the undead cohort thing.

--- Quote from: Heretic on January 31, 2014, 12:39:43 PM ---@Baha: Ti was a noob, don't play him again.

--- End quote ---

I'm playing Marianne, his Falkovnian niece, twice removed. Also, wtf. Ti was awesome. People loved to hate that guy.

Paragonville:
Bumping this due to recent discussions on improving classes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version