You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Is there some shortcut command line switch for screen resolution, or similar?  (Read 876 times)

Nurlithion

• Undead Slayer
  • Player name: gfgfgfgfgf
Hey guys,

Since I started doing the direct connection trick with the shortcut command line, it got me thinking, what other sort of tricks could I pull to make my life easier?

The thing is, when I'm just using my laptop, I run the game on one resolution, but when I'm at home, I connect it to a larger screen, which forces me to switch back and forth between resolutions all the time.

My idea was whether it's possible to configure two shortcuts, one to launch nwmain.exe on one screen resolution, and another for the other resolution - both with the direct connection to PotM added, since I basically only play this - and hence not having to always configure the game every time I switch screens. Either that, or just some way to make nwn always go for the desktop resolution.

Has anyone done something similar, or can point me in the right direction anyway?
Soren d'Deneith - Eberronian human two-bladed swashbuckler, headstrong but good-hearted and strong of arm.