Author Topic: Heterochromia  (Read 56478 times)

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
  • "Maudlyn" Argali Dupont, Lazula Zhuelke, and more
Re: Heterochromia
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2017, 01:55:29 PM »
BLACK.HAND

Prologue

The Long Shadow

"A hand is only as black as the blood that stains it."

-Argali Dupont

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2017, 06:06:11 AM »
WayFarer~>
[Case Work]   Vanguard

Storied individuals,
to say the least...

~Sir Lexington Grey of Havenshire,
What a name,
what a mane.

~Aileen..
Young, brash.
Idealistic; charming.
I see why he guards her so.
He simply must.

There is so much terror.
It is the turning of the tide, now, however.
No longer shall we succumb to the fever of flesh!
We are clean and holy! We are vessels for His hand!

His Kingdom Come

Hallelujah.
Sister Iridni was in full muster. I swelled with Pride.
Tatum was astonishingly versatile, despite her near complete adolescence! A young prodigy...
I wonder...

-Argali Dupont

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:23:34 AM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2017, 09:44:06 PM »
BLACK.HAND
Chapter I

One Mile to Marathon

She studied, and trained hard.
It wouldn't be long now until they returned.
She was ready.

Her prayer
was
her
sword

MATTHEW {22:28-33}
...Sadducees and the resurrection
28  Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
29  Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30  For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
31  But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32  I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
33  And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.

Ashes to ashes ! & Dust to dust !

Can you see beyond the waves?

Spoiler: show

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 09:51:09 PM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2017, 10:40:28 AM »
BLACK.HAND
Chapter II

Strange Aeons
The stars were aligning now.
How temporals and space worked, though,
was beyond what most could consider.

The end of an age...
...the beginning of another.

Things were in retrograde now.
Things would be happening in reverse,
back to the beginning.

This is what she trained for.

God save us all.

Give us not more than we can bare.
Let mercy and grace fall upon us,
the unworthy.
The unrepentant.

The filthy and unclean.

Give us cause to rise to such heights.

Show us your Hand!

Give us our daily bread,
and deliver us from evil.

Let iron sharpen iron,
and loose your angels.

Legions.
Hosts.

Your entire host,
Lord.

We are at war.

In Jesus Christ name, Almighty!

Free our souls.

Amen.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2017, 09:59:27 AM »
BLACK.HAND
Chapter III

Lantern Bearer

Mark 3
Jesus heals many by the sea
7   But Jesus withdrew himself with his disciples to the sea: and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea,
8   And from Jerusalem, and from Idumaea, and from beyond Jordan; and they about Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they had heard what great things he did, came unto him.
9   And he spake to his disciples, that a small ship should wait on him because of the multitude, lest they should throng him.
10  For he had healed many; insomuch that they pressed upon him for to touch him, as many as had plagues.
11  And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
12  And he straitly charged them that they should not make him known.
13  And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him.
14  And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,
15  And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:
16  And Simon he surnamed Peter;
17  And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:
18  And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,
19  And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house.
20  And the multitude cometh together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread.
21  And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.
22  And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
23  And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
24  And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
25  And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
26  And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
27  No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
28  Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.
30  Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
31  There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.
32  And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
33  And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
34  And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
35  For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Mark 5
Devils cast out
1   And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2   And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3   Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
4   Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
5   And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6   But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7   And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8   For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9   And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10  And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11  Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12  And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13  And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
14  And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.
15  And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
16  And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.
17  And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.
18  And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.
19  Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
20  And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.

Jairus' daughter raised
21  And when Jesus was passed over again by ship unto the other side, much people gathered unto him: and he was nigh unto the sea.
22  And behold, there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw him, he fell at his feet,
23  And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live.
24  And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him.
25  And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
26  And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
27  When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
28  For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
29  And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
30  And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
31  And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
32  And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
33  But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
34  And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
35  While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?
36  As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
37  And he suffered no man to follow him, save Peter, and James, and John the brother of James.
38  And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly.
39  And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.
40  And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.
41  And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel (I say unto thee) arise.
42  And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.
43  And he charged them straitly that no man should know it; and commanded that something should be given her to eat.

Mark 6
The mission of the twelve
7   And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
8   And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:
9   But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
10  And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
11  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
12  And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
13  And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:29:50 AM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2017, 03:50:11 AM »
BLACK.HAND
Chapter IV

Wayward Sword

There was no problem; it just was so:
That to Live by the Sword, you must also Die by it!

En Garde,
you foolish man!

Alors, vous nous dépouilleriez-vous?

For the Children & the Commonwealth!

Mon sang pour les leurs.

Presently

They spoke with great airs about such small things.
Men bled, women were dying; many were dead.
Their boots were shod with viscera, and squelched where they stepped.
Still, they motioned, ever they smiled;
Their eyes like glass: hollow, on the other side.

It is these things which have brought me here today...
To bring this Sword against you.

While others have slept, I have been pining.

En Garde,
I come!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:03:25 AM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2017, 06:21:26 AM »
BLACK.HAND
Chapter V

Somewhere Out There

Somewhere out there it once did lie...
Though never seen its no surprise.
A force exists beyond our eyes,
if all is death then where is life?

Strife
Knife
Wife
Life

Where be it?
Once and then unseen.
Unkeen, unknown, the seeds, I've sown
I've grown, while prone, these roots, break stone!
You will atone,
This is,
my home!

When all is said and done that night,
just know that things will be set right.

I have no knife, but yet, a Sword
to dance and race on through the Horde
to seek the heart of the Unclean
and wake them from this fever dream...

I'll tear you from the seams.
I'll haunt your every dream.
I am in every beam of light,
that seeks you through the endless night.

God have mercy on your soul...
Amen.

Ai, Ren yallo!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:47:04 AM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2017, 10:13:57 AM »
BLACK.HAND
Chapter VI

Fork-Tongue

Screams filtered the air.
Still it was not as loud as the temple-bell's ringing, or the roaring and thundering of that terrible devil flame...

Oh, yes, I know your name...

Men, women and children ran and hid as best they could. Heedless, clueless, as to what raged around them.
They knew but one thing and it was flight. Nothing else held them.

You dare gaze upon me?

KNOW YOUR PLACE!

No, there was one who stood fast.
One who did not scream. One who watched, smiling, with a sword in hand;
And the devil never touched her.

You will know sorrow.
I swear.

I know.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2017, 09:24:22 PM »
//In loving memory of Chester Bennington, and all those who have lost their lives to societal sickness; to whom I would not be who I am today... God rest your souls.
BLACK.HAND
Chapter VII

Prisoners of the Mist

The Corpse-Kings sat high and mighty, sure of themselves. They had grown weak in their rule.
Maudlyn could see them clearly, their influence, their madness. Their curse was such that it covered the core in a miasma:

Nothing would grow here.

Those so afflicted, their one and many thralls, kneeled willingly, just for a taste of the muck of their boots; Shameless, sick.
Their words did not match their actions. Their words didn't even match their words, sifting and changing, superfluous like the runoff spewed forth by the city.

It was bleak, it was dark, but still, as ever, she kept heart.
She was stronger than ever before. Certain of but one thing- her God above; far, far above;
beyond the ken of the petty gods that sought to consume her: Cowards, liars, murderers... to a soul.
All could be forgiven, but to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. When faced with such mortal death: she would fight, she would die, before she ever allowed them to break her spirit.
Those fallen before, they suffused her. They cried to her; wailing, screaming, begging, pleading... calm, cool, collected... needing:

Justice.

Those all but damned and forgotten- they would be free, one day- she knew not when- but judgement reined nigh.

With God as my witness, I will not rest until death do us part.
Nowhere will be safe but the shadows you breed. A prison of your own design.

Come then, attack, assassinate. In falling you will know no solace, but a finite existence before you are cast into the burning pit.
Here is no rest, here is no peace;

Here is WAR.

For liberty  & death!

MY BLOOD FOR THEIRS

See me, then, devil.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2017, 02:10:32 PM »
Where was Chastity? Where was Virtue?
How could one one know it, if one could not be it?

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 02:20:16 PM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2017, 06:40:57 PM »
BLACK.HAND
Epilogue

The Way

Where one road ends, the Way begins,
and the Way leads ever on.

Maudlyn no longer walked like the others... she could not place value to mere physical constructs any longer.
Not when a spiritual war raged around her.
Not when those fallen were forgotten but in name or agenda.

The Gates were open once more, though she could not see it, she felt the current, and let it take her, like angels under arm.

She could feel  it.. beyond the scant senses the others clung to so wretchedly for but another pull of toxic air.
It was so pitiful, she wanted to be disgusted, she wanted to be angry, but she was overcome- by grief.

Stronger then ever before, it did not cripple her as it once had...
she kept on the Way,
for truly, there was none other.

She followed her dream; and though the land was  barren and waste, here  life could begin anew.

I would like to thank everyone who I have had the pleasure to interact with, for good or for ill, and wish nothing but the very best on all of you.
I find history repeats itself, after all.  :D  Don't weep for me, I am off to bigger and better things. I only hope my spirit lives on in the people I touched,
for good. Before anyone asks, I am not suicidal, or feeling anything ill, its just time once more to return to my path & work. Again, I've grown so much
in such a short time thanks to all the amazing minds that collaborate here. My greatest detractors, are some of my best influences. It can be hard to find
fault in your friends, it can be harder to let them go- but I know this is for the betterment of the entire community to a soul; and so I bid you all fare well,
and, as ever, God bless each and every one of you till Kingdom Come.

Good bye,
-Carlos RR Torres

She was free.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 04:58:47 AM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2017, 07:47:10 PM »
Entry 1

There are some verses, and a drawing of a tree split down the middle...

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2017, 02:10:24 AM »
There is some sort of alien composition strewn throughout the parchment...

Entry 2

It is strange here, yet wonderful.
All I see is glory. All around me. Here things grow.
I love it here.
I wish you were here.
I've dreamed it quite plainly,
to you I've endeared,
I wish we could make this,
a thing we could share,
but some thing has mainly
brought us compared.

We are so impaired
We are so impaired...
I can feel it surging.
Boiling below the surface. Something this way comes.
I can only observe, and marvel, as life flourishes anew...

Lord...

Thank you.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2017, 04:32:17 AM »
The following page is even more robust, and full of images and script...

Entry 3

Where to begin?

That is ever the way of it, I've come to find.
Once upon a dream ago,
All I knew was what you know
but cross the path of reason lies
a world beyond the serpent's eyes.

State of the Union
(also known as "Oligarchy")

You've tread on the very people you proclaim to stand for.
God bless our  eyes.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 04:13:09 AM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2017, 03:02:01 AM »
Entry 4

I've had a vision.

O yes,
Joy~

There among the fringes,
just out of sight.

He lies.

When that failed...
some spell-

isilence!

My jaw...
my God.
The Pain.

he did something,
my teeth drove together...
they're crooked now.
The Pain,
she speaks a language all her own...

isilence!

GNNNHRHGG!!!
Mhhh! MHHHH!
Mh.. mhh.. mh.
Guh, huh huh..

Such magic as I have never seen;
it hurts, I can barely move my jaw.. let alone anything else, a nerve twitches and Im taken again- I hear a crack. I taste sand. Copper.. iron? I don't taste it often, this taste.
I spit out blood and brittle, and smile, wiping my mouth.

"I will gladly spit out every one of my teeth if but the last is at you, devil."

Something dribbles from my mouth.
I smile and I mean it.
It doesn't even hurt.

I swore vengeance against ye, devil.
Gods judgement reigns nigh.

I leave tomorrow,
on my pilgrimage;
but first I pray.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2017, 01:44:34 AM »
Entry 5

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

Reflecting on these waters...
I consider my visage. How my pride is so strung like a chord;
My, how some can play,
but life is not a game.

We must all learn this lesson,
before the end.

Selah.
[A sketch of a body of water below a flashing comet dominates the page.]
My journey has brought me far, and away,
and yet, the future is ever over the horizon.

I have often wondered what it is to dream...
And have now begun to realize why I can not.
This is all  a dream. Now I wonder what its like to be awake.
It makes me smile, and it makes me cry.
O Joy~
-Dupont

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2017, 11:56:59 PM »
Entry 6

Rise Up, My People
As I travel through the lands, I feel it start to peel away.
Ancient & hidden lores abound.

Say.

What I saw before and what I see now.
There is a story to tell.

And every story has an end.
Where is the rain?   

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2017, 06:44:26 AM »
In loving memory...
[God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun]

Entry 7

Woe be it to say;
Blessed be.

So it is written.

So it is.

A harvest of souls for thee, my Lord.

[A portrait is drawn with great hand.]

The other day I saw a procession in the far fields.
I know not where they were going, only it was not where I am now...
I couldn't help but feel they were lost.

I keep dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see,
But I already have.

Selah.

-Dupont

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2017, 06:00:32 AM »
Entry 8

How far have I wandered?
Into the Red?

"Thou shalt not kill."
Yet how many have died to these hands?
How many have bled?
How many bleed?

Who is yet to die?

These lands are familiar now... Mists border the realm.
I stand on the precipice,
of life & death.

Its all I have ever known.
I was born to this, bred for it...

We all were.
Though ink may fade, only the waters may wash away this blood.

-Dupont

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2017, 03:27:52 AM »
Entry 9

"Light years measure distance, not time."

I'm almost there now,
to the summit again,
where I spoke to Him.

Where He answered me,
in my affliction...

I felt the love,
the hand grasping,
unable to let go.

What came before,
cannot touch what is yet to come;
Beyond this neon dawn.

O love forlorn,
my soul is torn,
I cry & mourn,
and am ignored.

What to it then to take it back,
to make it right & true at last.
Too long I've lived into the past,
Its time to set the stage & cast.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2017, 12:02:50 AM »
RedSun

She climbed the final rung,
to stand before the blazing sun, the clouds & mist began to swirl...

He was coming,
there wasn't much time for them, here.
The sun shone through,
blinding her completely.

Lord? Lord?

I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose,  to make thee a minister and witness both of these things  which thou hast seen, and of those things  in which I will appear unto thee;
Delivering thee from the people, and from  the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
To open their eyes, and  to turn them  from darkness to light, and from  the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #171 on: October 17, 2017, 01:19:08 AM »
For Emily, rest in peace.

Blessed are  the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Maudlyn couldn't help but feel a certain sense of Deja Vu as she watched the mistbanks over the waters that stretched forth beneath her;
They roiled and bellowed, distantly.

She was still catching her breath.
Even then.

How did she ever get here?
She only dreamed of this.
It was all true.
All of it.
Her faith,
was rewarded.

It was no less than a miracle.

Never in her wildest imaginings could she dream this:

Glory.

She could only weep, for utter Joy.
As they stood upon the waters,
as one.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2017, 09:52:04 AM »
Entry 10

I am conflicted;
Yet ever have I been.

If this cup would pass me;
Your will be done by then.

So I save for lastly;
The matters of my heart.

If these are the last days;
How soon will mine start?

I remember the Preacher now.
His fire.
His tenacity.
His vigor & life.
To any who would lend ear.

Mine are fine.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:08:18 AM by Mailbox-2010 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2017, 12:53:54 PM »
Entry 11
[An intricate drawing of an armored elven warrior standing against a horned writhing mass dominates the page.]
I see you, Satan.

Yellow.
Its all yellow.
Lately everything and everyone I see is yellow.

Thats good.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I just pray, every day,
and have been never led astray.

So unto the day, unto the dawn~
I sing in praise~ WE CARRY ON!

Unto the day, unto the dawn~
I sing in praise~ WE CARRY ON!

Though the days are short
And the nights are long
I will keep in strength
I will carry on!

There's much more at stake,
then the present state
I will ellivate
I will carry on

If there's truth in speak,'
how much can I keep?
Will I fall asleep,
will I stay awake?

In a state of fugue,
I still drift away,
will I fade away,
in to nothing?

I will stay away!
I will fly away!
I will try today!
I will find a way!
I will find a Way!

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #174 on: October 28, 2017, 11:52:06 AM »
Entry 12

[The entry begins with a forlorn landscape, enthroned in ice & blue. A single rose breaks the plain, burning red, and in complete defiance.]
I can still see it,
I breathe the same air.
A thousand year journey, in the blink of an eye.

If I am but a notion, romantic in inception,
I pray so least I am of truth, and never a deception.

I need your love, I need your protection,
I need what I swore against in insurrection.

I've burned, and in so many furies yearned,
for yesterday; so what now have I learned?

If these things  cannot be couth,
I pray, again, to find my use.

Why then does the rose bear thorn?
To protect her from those who would steal  the blossom.

Will I dream in silence?
-Dupont