You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Proclamations of the Vraylok  (Read 4364 times)

Dread

• Dark Power
Proclamations of the Vraylok
« on: April 22, 2012, 03:43:06 AM »
"OUTSIDERS TO HAZLAN, PAY HEED! MY WORD IS LAW.

In accordance with the aerkebiskop's bulls on the subject of apostasy and heresy, particularly with regards to the worship of the Lawgiver's concubines and the influence of Mytteri on other religions not aligned with the rightfully ordained Church of the Lawgiver, I hereby proclaim that ANYONE seen or caught wearing garments associated with Ezra's corrupt Church, or bearing the unholy accouterments of that faith, within the realm of Hazlan is to be brought to Nordenvall Fane, and those who aid in the Vraylok's justice will receive 5,000 soulorbs for the offender, be he dead or alive.

Any followers of the heretical faith of Hala found within my lands are to be brought to Nordenvall Fane as well, and shall receive 10,000 soulorbs. Again, dead or alive.

Nonhumans are to be immediately enslaved upon entering the lands of Hazlan, as per the decrees of our Lord Hazlik, and the thralls of foreign visitors to Hazlan are required to have collars marking them as such. Moreover, they must be properly restrained using shackles, rope, et cetera. Any who attempt to give a slave manumission without my express permission or aid and abet those who participate in such, shall have a bounty placed upon their head no less than 2,000 soulorbs for each slave unlawfully freed. Bring these criminals to the barracks near the estate of House Kyrillian dead or alive, but preferred alive, so that they might be put into slavery themselves for their reckless disregard for the laws of the land.

Descriptions of those who breach my proclamations shall be listed below, and they shall know my judgment to be SWIFT and HARSH.

~ VRAYLOK OSSUR KYRILLIAN"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:51:47 AM by DM Seraphim »

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
Re: Proclamations of the Vraylok
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 06:27:04 AM »
THE WORD OF VRAYLOK OSSUR KYRILLIAN IS LAW.
THE DESTRUCTION OF THE VRAYLOK'S PROPERTY IS A CRIME OF UTMOST GRIEVANCE.

To the criminals and dark minds who took from me my prized slave, my most loyal slave, you will know no safe harbour within the land of Hazlan. You will know no safe haven. You will know no satisfaction, nor easy rest. To all, a reward of five thousand soulorbs each will be paid for the ones who have deeply offended my great household, these "butchers of Ramulai," provided they are delivered to me while they still breathe life.

Ossur Kyrillian
Rishad of House Kyrillian
Vraylok of Northern Hazlan

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 05:39:11 PM »
THE DESTRUCTION OF THE VRAYLOK'S PROPERTY IS A CRIME OF UTMOST GRIEVANCE.

The identities of the killers of my prized slave have been revealed to me! Not only do they take from my property, they conspire to take the life of my strongest daughter! To those who would harm Neya Kyrillian, know your plans will wither and perish. You will bend before the strength of this house. To any would hunt the sellswords 'Nielsine' and 'Razvan', those treacherous minds who have taken of my hospitality and betrayed me, I offer still my reward of five thousand soulorbs each, for their living bodies. Nielsine, of thin, weak Vaasi heritage, is a pretender to a bladeswoman, merely a cruel assassin who strikes helpless foes; Razvan is a warrior of Rashemi-Vistani heritage, inciting the dutiful workers of this land to discomforting ideas of insurrection - a hopeless, cowardly thing, as both of them are!

In thanks to the representatives of the Great Lord Hazlik's Red Academy who imparted this information upon me, who have revealed the treachery so foolishly breeding underneath my sandal heels, I have given three chains of Rashemi, and seven silver blades, each gilt in gold and jewels. May those weapons strike down the enemies of the Great Lord, and his servants! Rich rewards follow those who do well by the Lord Ossur Kyrillian! Cruel death awaits those traitors who would do him harm!

Ossur Kyrillian

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 08:44:22 PM »

Beginning today, the Black Shell shall be my newest dagger, cleaned of the traitorous blood they once wore. Ware, those of usurping intent, for they will show you no mercy. My most loyal servant, Raushan, is returned to me, her strength keeping her living through what her would-be murderers thought was death, and she is the point of this blade of mine. The disrespect shown to the great houses of Hazlan, and the insurrection of cultists and foreigners will be mended, starting immediately, with the enforcement of the following laws:
  • Of those free Rashemi travelling the Vraylok Ossur Kyrillian's lands, they have lost their freedom, and must turn themselves in to his estate, or face beating, and then interrogation.
  • Of those non-free Rashemi without permission, they shall not meet in groups larger than three, or face beating, and then execution.
  • Of those foreigners without permission, they shall not meet in groups larger than four, or face beating, interrogation, and then execution.
  • Of those representatives of foreign cults and priests of unacceptable religions, they must submit themselves at the Nordenvall Fane for interrogation, or face beating, and then execution.
Ossur Kyrillian

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 01:04:35 AM »
VRAYLOK KYRILLIAN’S DECREES ARE LAW.

In accordance with the Church of the Lawgiver, endorsed by the Aerkebiskop Mommet himself, I hereby offer a reward of 5,000 soulorbs for the apprehension and delivery of any agent of Mytteri that are discovered within the Hazlani borders. Those that seek to subvert our most holy doctrines and laws of the land, anyone spreading discord or inciting rebellion, heretical proselytizing, or those openly worshiping the blasphemous Lawgiver’s concubines will subjected to our righteous justice. Those found in violation upon our soil should be apprehended and the perpetrators delivered dead or alive to the Nordenfall Fane.

All those that would conspire, subvert, destroy or steal know this
You will find no haven or respite within these lands. 
Your infectious rot will be systematically carved out and my justice will be swift and final.

VRAYLOK OSSUR KYRILLIAN
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:48:26 AM by DM Brimstone »

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 03:50:52 AM »

In accordance with the Church of the Lawgiver, endorsed by the Aerkebiskop Mommet himself, I hereby offer a reward of 5,000 soulorbs for the apprehension and delivery of any agent of Mytteri that is discovered within the Hazlani borders. Those that seek to subvert our most holy doctrines and laws of the land, anyone spreading discord or inciting rebellion, heretical proselytizing, or those openly worshiping the blasphemous Lawgiver’s concubines will subjected to our righteous justice. Those found in violation upon our soil should be apprehended and the perpetrators delivered dead or alive to the Nordenfall Fane.

All those that would conspire, subvert, destroy or steal know this
You will find no haven or respite within these lands. 
Your infectious rot will be systematically carved out and my justice will be swift and final.

VRAYLOK OSSUR KYRILLIAN
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:58:22 AM by DM Brimstone »

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 03:04:28 AM »

In the past few days, a great victory has been etched in the annals of our lands in the war against Mytteri.  The tattered remains of the foreign interlopers that sought to instill discord and defiance against order have been removed from their prominent perch, their skin left to bleach in the sun for any that would question the divine will of our exalted ruler, Lord Hazlik, or the decrees of the most holy Divine Emperor.  Let their withered corpses serve as a testament to the unwavering conviction of their most loyal subjects to the law. 

Identified as idolaters and worshippers of a false, foreign icon that is clearly subservient to our Black Lord; These infiltrators were afforded no mercy, no quarter given despite their agonizing pleas with each crack of the whip, each ribbon of flesh sundered.  May they serve eternally in the Hell of Slaves, knowing only the infernal sting of perpetual lashing as vermin worm and writhe over their wretched forms. 

May all pay heed to the glorious justice done this day in the name of Lord Hazlik and the Iron Faith.

Any further attempts at subversion or insurrection will be met with a similar fate.  Swift, harsh and just.

VRAYLOK OSSUR KYRILLIAN

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 03:43:08 AM »

Representatives of the revered Lord Hazlik’s Red Academy have imparted information of recent incident in defiance of our laws and the divine mandate of the Black Lord. A particularly insolent heretic, a wretched agent of mytteri, has defied our laws.  Be it known that we will not tolerate any attempts to subvert the established authority and divine governance by our glorious Divine Emperor, Lord Hazlik, and the Vraylok.

By the decree of the Vraylock Kyrillian and the authority bestowed upon me by the Great Lord Hazlik, be it known that the heretical agent of mytteri referred to as Zachary Dalensbane is hereby condemned as a criminal within our borders.  He may know no rest or haven within in our lands, be offered sanctuary or aid by any within our borders under penalty of death.  He will be subjected to the omniscient scrutiny of the Iron Tyrant and is to be apprehended, dead or alive and by any means necessary, and delivered to the Nordenvall Fane for justice.

For his petulant ignorance of our laws and willful defiance, this fair-haired, blue-eyed, heavily armored and cloaked in white fiend of mytteri shall the know sting of divine righteousness by our revered Black Lord.  The House of Kyrillian offers twenty thousand soulorbs for his apprehension or the retrieval of the lifeless husk of this wretched fool who spews forth heretical orisons to a false idol known as Ilmater.

Order will be restored and justice served when he is dispatched by the pious and obedient of Hazlan and he is delivered to the Hell of Slaves, where whip will rend flesh from his bones eternally for his disobedience and insurrection.

As I command it, so shall it be done.

VRAYLOK OSSUR KYRILLIAN

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 04:36:06 AM »

The Aerkebiskop himself has reported a most heinous blasphemy committed by none other than the already wanted fugitive, Erzsebet Varga

She has defied law, escaped justice, and attempted to murder a righteous Gudkaede while in service to the Iron Faith.  She is to be granted no quarter and delivered to justice swiftly and without mercy.  Any who are found aiding or harboring this fugitive will succumb to a shared fate.  A bounty of twenty thousand soulorbs will be presented to those that deliver this despicable agent of Mytteri to justice. 

For serving as insurrectionists, the theft of the property, murdering righteous agents of justice in service to the land and direct defiance against the exalted Lady Eleni of Toyalis, she who is endowed with authority by the revered Lord Hazlik, the following abhorrent foreign rebels are to be apprehended by any means necessary:

The revolting heretic, Caelia Powell, who pays lip-service to the Iron Lord’s concubine, Hala.

The duplicitous figure who calls herself Thola and wears the guise of a Mulan with a bald pate, red robes, and tattoos.

A foreigner known as The Butcher, dressed in all black, carrying both sword and shield, shrouded in cowardice, and who’s foreign tongue speaks only sedition.

By the decree of Lady Eleni, all are to be apprehended and brought to righteous justice. For their deliverance, a bounty of twenty thousand soulorbs each will be personally rewarded.

Finally, Lady Eleni of Toyalis has decreed that the apostate House Quoa be dissolved of all lands and titles, the sum of their assets and holdings confiscated.  All members of the family are to be subjected to judgement for the traitorous action of Agios Quoa.  For the treachery committed by this apostate, Agios Quoa, he is submitted henceforth to eternal torment in the Hell of Slaves.  May his insurrection and disobedience forever fester in his mind over the din of cracking whips and the incessant gnawing of vermin on his flesh.

As I command it, so shall it be done.

VRAYLOK OSSUR KYRILLIAN
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:39:02 AM by DM Brimstone »

Cursed

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Slayer
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2023, 10:14:24 PM »
VRAYLOK KYRILLIAN’S WORD IS LAW.

For months it has been reported that blasphemers of the Concubine wearing the garments associated with Ezra's false Church and bearing their vestments have been acting with SEDITION and BLASPHEMY through the construction of false shrines in the lands of House Kyrillian and Vraylok Ossur Kyrillian. The disrespect shown shall NOT be forgiven! These vile agents of Myterri have defied our laws and there shall be no tolerance of these acts of rebellion and subversion done underneath the gaze of Divine Emperor, Great Lord Hazlik, and the Vraylok!

Those who think to act in rebellion shall know NO MERCY. To this end, those who catch these agents of Myterri shall deliver these fiends DEAD or ALIVE to Nordenvall Fane to face JUDGMENT.

A reward of 5,000 soulorbs shall be granted by his Vizier once they are in the custody of the Church of the Lawgiver.

In the name of the Vraylok, Great Lord Hazlik and the Iron Faith,

VIZIER VASYA SARUKINA
Hello, based department?

I play: War Crimes Weyland's grandson