Author Topic: DM Inactivity Status  (Read 37647 times)

DM Darkness

• Turn the lights off
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Undead Master
Re: DM Inactivity Status
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2015, 12:16:05 PM »
Starting today I'll be going on vacation and will be out of the state for a week. I hope you guys have fun and I'll see you soon.

Arawn

• CC, Developers, and
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2016, 04:48:20 AM »
I need to take some time to handle personal and professional obligations. I will be around only in a limited capacity to handle my plots in Port-a-Lucine until further notice. I will fulfill the obligations I have made but until mid-May I will not make any new ones. If you need to talk to me, please be in touch via PM.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

DM Strigoi

• Vampire Extraordinaire
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
  • i never drink vine...
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2016, 05:46:22 AM »
Life has been getting busy lately, so i will be mostly absent from the client. I will remain active on the forums and try to log on when i can. ;)

Current Plot: Undying

Bastellus

• Community Council
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
  • With A Thousand Secrets
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2016, 12:12:36 PM »
Will be mostly, mainly away for a week or so because of class stuff! I expect to see screenshots of every embarrassing dungeon death I'll miss.

Bastellus

• Community Council
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2016, 03:13:36 AM »
I'm back! Probably!

Nocturne

• Sanguis Noctis
  • Dark Power
  • Vampires don't do dishes
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2016, 01:59:07 AM »
Stepping down!

Thanks for all the fish.

Bastellus

• Community Council
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2016, 08:50:18 PM »
End of year exams coming up over the next, idk, month and a half or so

Will be more unreliable, and around more unreliably, than I currently am

Bastellus

• Community Council
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2016, 11:30:26 PM »
End of year exams coming up over the next, idk, month and a half or so

Will be more unreliable, and around more unreliably, than I currently am

Okay I'm back reliably now

DM Ariadne

• Dark Lord
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2016, 02:33:55 PM »
Hey everyone,

You're probably noticed that I've not been very active with running plots etc. for a while now, though I've tried to remain active on the forums/Discord.

I've enjoyed helping out you guys, but I've not felt confident for a long time about running things. Then, knowing that I've not been running plots, I've felt like I should try and pull off a big story-line, but then I question my ability further and it all kind of turns in a vicious cycle! It's been stressing me out a bit and making DMing feel a lot like work where it used to be more fun.

As such, I'm going to step down from the team for a while and just play, without stressing over plots and moderating, etc.

I do very much want to return after a break, as I still do have some ideas for plots I'd like to run, but I think it'll help me reassess these ideas and have a clearer idea about how I'd go about running them upon my return.

I've been considering this for quite a while now, so please forgive my timing! It has nothing to do with the DM-CC election (in fact I think a break from the CC might be helpful for me as well, as while I like helping with the administration of the server it can be a bit draining), so I just wanted to address it. :)

Will be seeing you all player-side soon!
"You think that a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a thread, a sheet of glass."

Bastellus

• Community Council
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2017, 02:36:48 AM »
Class enrollments + other RL stuff
Will be super flakey the next couple weeks

NB: This means dont send stuff to me or ask me to do stuff that you dont want me probably forgetting about
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:32:51 AM by Bastellus »

Bastellus

• Community Council
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2017, 06:15:31 PM »
Here's my quarterly "oh geez, life" post

This time I'm going to switch myself to inactive for a bit. I can't dedicate any time at all to be in game, and I'm just leaving more and more stuff hanging, both IRL and related to PotM. Pretty much all I've been able to do is stay on top of applications, and it's not really fair to consider myself more than a casual DM because of that. I'll try and trim all those loose ends I've got hanging, but unfortunately some are going to be still dangling. Thank you all for your patience and the fun, hopefully I'll be more free to play soon enough.

DM Dread

• Developers, Dungeon Masters
  • Community Council
  • Dark Power
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2017, 05:43:11 PM »
For some reason, my ISP and the server do not agree with one another, and as a result, my connection to it is abysmal and more or less unplayable. Unless I can fix it before Tuesday when the technician comes and looks it over, I wouldn't look for me.

Edit: My connection seems kind of/sort of workable (at least as of this post), but I still am kind of unreliable until further notice. I'll keep you guys updated.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:20:31 PM by DM Dread »
In all my terrible researches, what I sought was a glimpse behind the veil a crumb of cosmic truth. I found it here, and in that moment of brain-blasting realization, I ceased to be a man, and became a herald, an avatar of the Crawling Chaos.

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2017, 12:38:37 AM »
Coming back fully starting on next Saturday, got some overwork after my return to school, and I've some little high temperature. See you soon.